GoPro Reseller Jersey City?

Bubba Zanetti

Registered
My American buddies!

As you may be aware we in Europe get bent over for the price of GoPro Black - €449 which is like $580. A cousin of mine is on Jersey city area next week and I was going to get them pick up a GoPro for me. Anyone know any stores that stock them. The big B&H store in NYC are closed next week too :banghead:

Any help appreciated.

:thumbsup:

I'm out on the west coast, so I'm not sure if the stores are the same. But I have seen them on amazon for $399.99.

Cheers, looking for a walk in and buy deal rather than Amazon but the price should be $399 for sure not the $580 that we pay after exchange rates.

dang maybe I should start bringing them over when I go to the UK for work :laugh: If they don't have them at best buy or if he has other things to do, Amazon has a new service to pick things up at pre-arranged places but doesnt look like the Go Pro is eligible. You could always just order it and have it shipped to the hotel in his name. Save him the trouble of finding Best Buy perhaps.

Well the cuz got the the GoPro home, saved meself over €100 :laugh:

The iPhone wifi app is awesome for previewing the shot and changing the settings, can't see them selling many LCD bacpacs. Honestly the user interface on the device itslelf is like trying to set the time on a 1980's digital watch

Just recently got mine too. Gotta say now that it's home I kinda have "writers block" with it.... Need to get out an use it.

Just recently got mine too. Gotta say now that it's home I kinda have "writers block" with it.... Need to get out an use it.

Yeah, I velcro'd it to one of my kids today as he was running around the playground just to test it out :laugh:

Serious good quality

Back