New GoPro BacPac is out now

Got my LCD Backpac today. Will have to photograph it later today. So far, it seems only place to get it is from GoPro direct. That have not released it to their dealer network (odd). It's $80 & a simply brilliant idea. Came with 4 doors.
Posted via Mobile Device

"a way to easily aim the camera, and know if it's actually on and recording without having to look at the front for flashing little red lights."

LOL-- I have a million clips that start and end with me peering around the edge of the cam hoping to not be seen.:laugh:

"a way to easily aim the camera, and know if it's actually on and recording without having to look at the front for flashing little red lights."

LOL-- I have a million clips that start and end with me peering around the edge of the cam hoping to not be seen.:laugh:

Hahahahahaahhahahah
Me too!
Wonder what idiot decided to put the power light on the front instead of the back.

Ok, say I'm GoPro dumb, does that $79.99 get me all I need to video my rides?

Ok, say I'm GoPro dumb, does that $79.99 get me all I need to video my rides?

No. What we're talking about is merely an accessory (that we've been talking about since Fall '09- no lie!)

You first need the GoPro HD.

..which you can buy here:
GoPro HD Hero Video Camera - LOW Price + FREE USA Ship | PashnitMoto.com

We got a big shipment of them in today. Boxed every last one and now waiting on the next batch. They sell before they get here.

But they allow you to shoot video like this:

AND they allow you to take pics like this:

Pict0553_Sonora_Pass.jpg

Pict0553_Sonora_Pass.jpg

Like this? :cheerleader:

918_Pict0003.jpg

918_Pict0003.jpg

its about damm time. Also had anyone ever heard of a Gopro little cheat sheet or card? I only use mine a few times a year and i allways have to ask a pro "is this thing on"?

PM sent.

Kaybusa, you can download and print as many copies as you want off their website in .pdf...

Thanks for clarifying Tim. Holding out for the 3D version may be my plan....or taking my brothers leftovers when he gets the 3D one.
Posted via Mobile Device

just ordered my LCD BacPac.:cheerleader:
Anyone has picture(s) of how you're mounting your GoProHD? looking for mount/ram kits so I can take video from the rear.

Back