New GoPro BacPac is out now

Strange how it's a diff color than camera ?
Thanks for pics.......
This is killing me.......
Think ummagunnahavtagetmeone :)

Have you tried it yet ?
How accurate is viewfinder on actual of what you record ?
how well does mic work, can you hear it well ?
How well does it playback video ?
Cmon you can't post pics of a new device without feedback :rulez:

Thanks Tim,

Does it require a hump mod to install the base?
View attachment 210874

Where can I buy this kit?
View attachment 210875

The simple objective was to add as many 1" RAM ball mounts as possible to the Hayabusa. Not a simple task to a fully faired bike. Being a photo nut, it's all about 'getting the shot' and somehow capturing the action as it happens.

Gopro_pashnit_0241_900.jpg

Gopro_pashnit_0241_900.jpg

Another easy mounting point was the mirror bolts since they attach directly to the fairing stay. This required a bit of dremmel & grinder work on the RAM mounts, but works awesome!

Img_5766_busa_ram.jpg

Img_5767_busa_ram.jpg

Img_5770_busa_ram.jpg

Dsc05250-left-front.jpg

Dsc00821_gopro_mount.jpg

Pict0082_SonoraPass.jpg

Gopro_pashnit_0878_800.jpg

Another favorite spot is the end of the bar end. Limited success on this as the ram ball wants to twist under the weight strain.

Dsc04607_900.jpg

Img_5766_busa_ram.jpg

Img_5767_busa_ram.jpg

Img_5770_busa_ram.jpg

Dsc00821_gopro_mount.jpg

Gopro_pashnit_0878_800.jpg

Pict0082_SonoraPass.jpg

Dsc04607_900.jpg

Dsc05250-left-front.jpg

If you want to get interesting footage, you need to get that camera as low to the pavement (or washboard gravel in this shot) as you can.

Pict0348_clearwater.jpg

Two RAM balls attached the exhaust hanger bolt.

Dsc04606_rear_800.jpg

Vantage point is great but big issues when I've got a knee on the ground.

Start scraping the camera on the ground and I've ruined two housing so far, this is my 3rd from scraping it on the pavement.

This is the very frame right before the camera contacts the ground with the sparks coming off the knee sliders. :lol:

Video1_800.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

Dsc04606_rear_800.jpg

Pict0348_clearwater.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

Video1_800.jpg

I got my go pro hd from the wife for christmas, have only done little videos of the dogs in the house cant wait to use it on the bike, and now this awesome add on comes, man trying to resist the urge to order it.............

Ordered (wife wants for airplane) :cheerleader:just so happens it will fit bike, too :)

Just got word we will be carrying & stocking the LCD Screen & we've got a bunch ordered.

No word on when we'll get the first shipment, already shows backordered up to a month on the LCD screens. :poke:

Place to get them right now would be off the GoPro.com site.

If one more person orders I'm gonna have to join ya cuz I can't beat ya :)

Tim let me know when the first shipment comes in , I'll take one .

I just placed my order from Gopro! They said nothing about a back order so i hope to have mine soon. :cheerleader:

just got my BacPac in the mail Today. :cheerleader:
had to update my GoProHD's firmware for the BacPac to work. Can't wait til spring.
thanks for sharing your camera setup Tim:thumbsup:

Back