New Busa Owner A Few Problems

Also this is something else I thought would best be described by the photo but I have no idea how to fix this is my right side of my bikes frame the sticker was already there when i got it

24l0opi.jpg

What the hell did he do here? A Frame slider that broke off? I really couldnt figure out what to do about this

And whats up with this hole in the side of my rear fairing? I didnt notice this til today when taking these photos...looks to me like something is missing?

View attachment 1542304

and here is a shot of the bike kinda overall wasnt the best light so cant really see too much but there are many other little things I would like to fix or restore back to their original design

View attachment 1542305

Also this is something else I thought would best be described by the photo but I have no idea how to fix this is my right side of my bikes frame the sticker was already there when i got it

24l0opi.jpg

What the hell did he do here? A Frame slider that broke off? I really couldnt figure out what to do about this

Looks like that is the hole in the frame for access to the top shock bolt. Not sure what he was trying to do that it's buggered up like that.

And whats up with this hole in the side of my rear fairing? I didnt notice this til today when taking these photos...looks to me like something is missing?

View attachment 1542321

and here is a shot of the bike kinda overall wasnt the best light so cant really see too much but there are many other little things I would like to fix or restore back to their original design

View attachment 1542322

The hole in the rear section is there so you can check your brake fluid level for the rear caliper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you? I have A LOT of extra stuff and may have something for you, but since this is your first scooter, it might help you out a lot to get someone near by to come and offer a friendly oRg hand...

I live in Salem, VA which is basically Roanoke, VA and anything you could offer that I could use would be appreciated I'll be glad to pay you something for whatever you got my zip code is 24153

so, not just the gauge faces... if it was me, i would get a new bezel face including gauge covers if possible, but if not, a new gauge assy.

i have an aftermarket undertail on my bike, and it looks like it would bolt up right where your void is!

have fun with your busa. a busa isnt necessarily a bad choice for a first bike, but a rider safety course is a very good idea.

Back