Need some Energy pill/drink advice

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I work a completely wacked work sch. And now that winter is here, Ive already managed to pile on about 15 Lbs - also didnt help I broke my hand...couldnt do crp.

Anyhow, I use to take ephedra for dieting & energy ....worked great for me, never really abused it. And now since they yanked it off the shelves, I aint paying no $80.00 a bottle from ebay. Ive tried the following energy drinks, but they dont seem to work for beans

-Diet Redbull, Diet Rockstar, Diet Sobe, along with a few ephedra free pills like Stacker 3...

Anyone know of anything that speeds up the metabolism, and gives you ebergy...and is Legal? I need to find something - I dont want to sound like a pill fiend, but working 5 to 7 , 12 hour shifts straight is hard on a person.

Anyone know of anything that speeds up the metabolism, and gives you ebergy...and is Legal?
Working out maybe?
rock.gif

I take L-arginine and Ginseng along with working out. They are subtle. They don't give the rush or hit like ephedra. I notice that when I stop taking them I feel tired and weak. Have you tried "Ripped Fuel"? I use to take that a long time ago. It has ephedra in it. I don't know what it costs now.

Anything with a lot of B complex vitamins. They don't drop you out and dehydrate you like the energy drinks loaded down with caffeine.

No more Ripped Fuel, at least with ephedra. I was a Ripped addict until they took it off the market. The stuff without the ephedra is just not the same. Have not found a good replacement.

this is an odd thread comming from a guy named valium-or is it just me?
Ok, maybe I should change the screen name - as the name is sorta a joke about my Dog...he needs valium, otherwise he is a complete nutt-case / great working dog though.

Ive tried & like the Redbulls, but at $2.00 a can, gets sorta spendy drinking 4 of them a shift / 5 to 7 days a week....Gets as expensive as Gassing up my Grand Cherokee.

I will take a look into B-Complex, but when Ive tried em in the past (and didnt really try them for an extended period) they really didnt do it for me, and to much Niacin makes me Itch.

Cant do sugar, cause I dont want to spike my insulin level, so I stay away from sugar / carbs ---cause they will pack on the weight in a hurry for me.

All that red bull and #### like that is crap. Simple carbs and sugar. I work long hard shifts and crazy hours, too. Get up first thing and do some light cardio. It'll keep you going all day. I'll pop some ripped fuel before hitting the weights in the pm for a kick in the ass. Don't take it too late or you'll be up all night.
smile.gif

You can try Phentermine. It's a diet pill that gives you tons of energy. I started buying them when they took my stackers away.
mad.gif

I will take a look at some of the links...And they do sell ephedra again, I was SA tonight and seen a bunch of it 12.5 mg per gel cap, got 2 bottles at $10.00 each...just have to pop alot more of them. Anyhow, its a temp fix...Again I will look at the links

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134538099 -->

Let's not get into talk about illegal drugs here (re: information in deleted posts...)... Thanks.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134538158 -->

Ok, just so know one gets the wrong Idea ---Im looking for completely LEGAL solutions!
cool.gif

If you keep your carbohydrates at a minimum you can level out your blood sugar and you will have energy all day long. No ups and downs. Because your body is getting a constant source of energy, your excess fat your wanting to burn. Its not depending on what you eat for a glucose fix. And of course excersise too. Cardio is good... Just remember to intake your carbohydrates in the form of veggies instead of sugars or flours. And upping your protien intake will help. Also if you up your protien and take suppliments, make sure they don't have any iron in them..There are companies that make simple muti-vitames without iron. Just my 2 cents..

yeah...was gonna say the ephedra WAS yanked ....but judge overuled that ...it can be found with some looking.

Back