Need opinions on CBRXX or Busa

To all the normal users of this page if you really want to know what type of person or group cyberjoe belongs to check out www.cyberjosie.com,I will post his home address and phone number as soon as I contact some fellow friends from the government to see if I will violate any laws.I believe threatening someone over the internet can not be tolerated.Your friendly network engineer.As for you Josie I will pray for you and hope God will touch and heal your heart and soul.Peace

Hey! Lookie waht I found...

I thought you had deleted it, BigDog...

No, sugar Cisco... You aren't breaking any laws.... Heck, if you'd like, I can even tell you how to get in touch with me...

You are welcome to come on down and say hello...

Cisco, get a life... And a clue. Is this your first time online? Pray for my heart and my soul? You are a good time wacko, you know that? Pray all you want... At least maybe Budda or Jesus or Satan or whoever it is that you pray to might help protect you...

Bob... You are a fake and a liar, and you were just trolling anyway...

GSXRTurbo... What a loser. Seeya.

Wow... Laguna on July 12th? Very impressive... How'd you find that out?

Hoping that you won't expect to see me there... I will be dancing in Anchorage, Alaska at that time.

Unix is good software what? Hunh? Yeah, so are my Macintoshes, Win95, Win98, and NT systems.

"Sleep good?" You mean, "sleep well?" Yes, as a matter of fact, I do... Just bought this kickass all latex California King mattress and platform bed while I was in Sweden... It's terrific... Why do you ask?

CyberJoe--I thought you wanted to just get along with everyone and enjoy this site. You only continue to attack.
As far as me being a Fake. COme to Chicago and visit me. I will show you my Busa from the ground view.
My e-mail address is ramair1@flash.net E-mail me and we can arrange this.
You obviously are good on the computer, but that won't help you in person. I won't respond to any of your e-mails on this site--only through my e-mail.
See ya--Oh yea, what bike are you currently riding--probably don't have one.
Bob

CyberJoe?? Talk about a fake--I just read your post on Female riders. I take back my words towards you in the previous post. I am alot of things, but I won't carry on against a woman.
I do think its cool that you ride--My wife also rides, and loves it.
Good Luck in search for a bike

Sorry July 11 World Superbike Championship,you get to see the real riders ride those sports bike,on Sunday is the finals.Well at lease you'll be making money to buy your new bike.Get the Hayabusa,good riding,fast,good looks.I like the black one but they are harder to keep clean same thing with my black Harley but it looks good with chrome or polished add ons.Good Luck

Back