Need opinions on CBRXX or Busa

cyberjoe and others,
I'd like to think that we all are here to help other people out with questions and problems. No matter what ride you like, it is not in the true spirit of motorcycle brotherhood to lash out like you have. We motorcyclists have enough to worry about (brain-dead cagers)without any additional death threats. Posting such nonsense does absolutely nothing to sway anybody's opinion, and essentially makes you sound like a child. Stop now, apologize, and perhaps keep a little dignity.

Fine. You are right, cbr... Let's kill this crapola. I came here to talk about the two bikes and compare until I could make a decision.

FYI: Although I have not found a Honda XX board like this, my emails and XX newsletter subscription shows me people who are equally in love with their bikes as you guys are with the 'Bus. While they have at least been cordial the entire time (you three, well, at least Kammie and TLR, should take notes and try it out yourselves), they have fielded every comment, question, and idea as gentlemen. For them, there is no other bike, just like for some of you here, there is no other bike but the 'Busa.

Kammie and TLR... Where I come from, things operate a little differently. It's legal to carry a gun on you at all times, and it's legal to kill if provoked with another firearm. Welcome to the Wild Wild West. It's also easy to hide, as the place is big and the town is quiet. In fact, the only thing it's not legal to do regarding a firearm is hide it without a permit. You must buy a "concealed weapon" permit to conceal, which only costs about $20.

In short, I would strongly recommend trying NOT to piss people off. You never know their background, or just how loosely their minds are put together. Furthermore, you don't know just how bad your comments can enrage. Some of these people don't even need to be provoked, and your personal attacks and prodding can definitely put you six feet under in a hurry. Forget dying on the bike... You are more at risk using your mouth than your throttle hand.

This is the Internet, boys, and just because you grew up in a certain environment where you can depend on certain reactions from people doesn't mean that it is that way everywhere. Try telling everyone at a Harley Bar how wonderful your 'Busa is. You would be lucky to make it out alive. Try being a Harley lover at Laguna... You will probably get laughed off the track. Likewise, unprovoked personal insults here in the desert Southwest = death. In fact, it's legendary... Remember Tombstone? Well, it's only worse (and without the glam legend) in 1999. The people here are scavengers, and they do not give a flyin f@#k about you, or your life. It doesn't matter to them whether you live or die. I am one of these people, and it doesn't take much to instigate.

Peace to you guys... Try using a little more tact next time. You will live longer.

CyberJoe:Where do you get off threatening people over the net,that shows a lot of intelligence,do you think I give a rats ass about your feeble attempts to come off like some badass,you can EAT poop and DIE!!!you are not made of KEVLAR asswipe!!!

Come and get me, idiot... I told you where I am...

I have confindence in my skills as a marksman. Nothing I have posted has been a threat. It's been an unabashed promise to kill you.

But hey, after thinking more about this over the past 48 hours or so, I have to agree with cbr, and I don't want to put other, more mature people (like Fast) through any more of this BS... It's just not fair to be taking up the 'Busa board with your childlike antics.

If we meet, I will make sure you are dead. I am not threatening you... A threat would sound like this: "I am gonna kick your ass!" This isn't a threat. I have no desire to see you squirm. Simply put, when and if I find you, I will kill you. I don't want to see you squirm... I don't want to see you die painfully. I just want you off of my planet. The world would be vastly better off without liars like you and TLR. Careful, Cisco... You too are treading on thin ice.

You can rest easy that I probably will never run into you, and I probably wouldn't know you if I met you. But if I find out who you are or where you live, that is the last anyone will know of Kammie.

But as I promised all of the other people, who seem to act like gentlemen, I will stop this behavior effective immediately. I, too, am tired of it. No more of this crapola. I am done.

I have been following this topic, and I felt I had to register. Cyber-Joe, I am certainly not a poser, but I think everyone would agree that you are. You are filling up this board with your disgusting responses/replies. If you can't play nice, don't play at all. Be seeing ya......

Would you like pictures of my bikes, Turbonerd? Never been a poser in my life.

I have had it with all of you. I told you that I refuse to be antagonized any longer.

All of your actions lead me to believe that you are full of poop, you know it, and you are talking out your ass.

I think I am going to go hang out with XX owners... At least they aren't sugarbritches...

Know what I jsut found out, Kammie? I just found out that you and gsxrturbo1 are the same person.

That is pathetic. Now I know you are full of crap.

I rest my case... Dead, I tell you... Just best not let me find you...

So is TLR and Kammie the same person? Is it jsut one idiot that is ruining it all for us?

Okay, okay... I could have ignored it, and at this point becasue I didn't, I am jsut as much to blame.

Promise, guys... All of you out there who have not acted badly... It stops here.

I have changed my mind... No reason to leave becasue of one sugar... Or maybe two if TLR and Kammie/gsxrturbo1 aren't the same person.

I came here to talk bikes, not killing.

Pathetic. I am telling your mommy, Kammie...

Okay, in an effort to prove myself, I have decided to write a post which you all can use...

I get all of the major US and Euro bike mags already, and it's likely that most of you have already seen all the articles pertaining to the coveted 'Bus. However, I also subscribe to Maxim, a men's magazine similar to Men's Health or Details. For those of you who haven't read these magaizines, you have to give it a shot... They are cool as hell, funny as poop, and overall talk only about things that we as guys care about.

In short, my August issue came in today, and WOW! It's got an article in it called, "Road Killers," all about the fastest bikes around. It's really cool to know that even the NONBIKE magazines are giving us some coverage.

Only three bikes are covered... The Bus, the XX, and the R1. Interesting, eh? I think it's hilarious... They probalby would have included a ZX-12 if Kawie would get off their ass and just debut the bike.

Anyway, here's some quotes:

About the 'Bus...

"ALSO KNOWN AS: The Hayabusa
TOP SPEED: 186 mph

WHAT IS IT? This is the latest-not to mention the fastest-motorcycle on the market. Every last friggin' inch of the Hayabusa (which means 'peregrine falcon' in HJapanese) is engineered to launch you into the triple digits while keeping you from jiggling around and wetting your leathers as you blur by the saps in family vans.

SECRET FORMULA: The engine is a 1,298 cc, fuel injected in-line four-cylinder monster that produces 153 horsepower (at the rear wheel). The major innovatoin-and the reason the Hayabusa smokes every other bike this side of the Knievel residence-is the attention the designers paid to how air flows around the bike and rider: The aerodynamically sculpted nose-cone headlight keeps the rubber on the road and riding smoothly even as you punch it up to almost three times the legal speed limit. Go ahead, laugh at thatHarley-riding hells Angel. Wink at his woman, too."

Impressive, hunh? I especially got a kick out of the end....

Since some of you are bound to ask, here's what they said about the XX:

"ALSO KNOWN AS: The Blackbird, The Stealth Bomber, Dos Equis

TOP SPEED: 178 mph

WHAT IS IT? The Blackbird's 1,137 cc, fuel injected, in-line four-cylinder engine puts out 136 horsepower. But ever since Suzuki took away the Bomber's unofficial "fastest commercial bike" belt, the folks at Honda have been pointing out that this three-nicknamed machine is more comfortable than the Suzuki champ. So if you want to take a CUSHIONY 180-mph road trip, the butt-friendly Blackbird may also be your bike.

SECRET FORMULA: The automatic bypass starter is an idiot-proof ignition system that lets you hit the road with the push of a button. Adn the knock-sensor technology keeps the bike from rattling like a '74 Nova when you buy low-octane gas."

Hmmmmm... Seemed like the mag liked both bikes for their own reasons. I am not going to tell you what they said about the R1... Predictably, it's about handling and "track bikes," and how they are totally different from either the 'Bird or the 'Busa...

PS: Just got an email from gsxrturbo/Kammie... What a riot! I would love to post some of his rediculous antics and further lies in here, but I promised that I wouldn't do that. I told you all that I am dropping it...

Would you guys please email him and tell him to stop antagonizing me? I am trying to keep this board from getting any worse...

His email address is turbosnake@email.msn.com and his real name is Brian Moore.

Still working on his real address and phone....

Found you, Kammie...

Brian Moore
6874 Greenview Ave
Detroit, MI 48228

(313) 336-0351

--CyberJoe

I notice some people on this tread bashing other people and some of the posting looks like threats.I work for a network company that does tracking of network traffic,virus,worms and other network issue's and I can tell you tracking any one of these posting will be real easy.So the morale of the story is if you can't say anything nice do not post it,plus if you have something bad to say about someone tell them to their face and do not hide behind your keyboard.We all love to ride motorcycles no matter what brand so post stuff that can help us in fixing our bikes,making it go faster or safer.Be nice to other riders no matter what type of bike she/he rides.If other riders bad mouth you remember their inner self "heart" is weak and they're the one's who have to look into the mirror and see how miserable they are.Peace

Well said Cisco,

And I think everybody here agrees with you that CyberJoe IS a complete bobo!

well said cisco san jose. Lets try growing up a bit. We all have a forum to swap ideas. Its funny how the non-BUSA owners feal the need to come into our home and leave their garbage. Lets keep it positive. if you ignore their threats/comments they will snake away.

Ooo! Look, Kammie! I can register two names too! Heck, even three or thirty, if I so please...

I am killing this 'Busa board. Having it removed. Next time you come here, it won't be here any more.

Funny, hunh? Watch this...

The other side to that is some of these non-Busa owners may be future owners. A lot of guys come in here looking for opinions, advice, and such on this bike, but have yet to make a buying decision. It may not be cool to lump them in the same category as the Busa-thumpers.

I must admit, I am a straight Kawaski guy. But, there is no doubt in my mind that Suzuki has an awesome bike here. It is fast, quick, technologically advanced, comfy (from what I hear), and I am even getting into the looks a bit. I come here to see what has to be said about the bike, what kind of horsepower and drag numbers guys are putting up, what mods are available, etc. Even though I am going to wait until I see what Kawi has planned (plus I have a extremely fast Zx-9 to keep me busy!), it doesn't mean I can't come here and express an opinion. I respect the bike, not the ignorance! If you read any of the bashing posts I have made, it has been to individuals running their mouth and not necessarily what they ride. The Busa, by far stock to stock, is the most brutal thing to hit the road. You guys are blessed to own one. But on the same token, I'm sure I will see some of your faces and posts on the Zx-12 board (if it happens) when it comes to pass. Late.

CYBERJOKE, I am new to this board, and I assure you that I do not have another ID. I don't know who Kamikaze is, but I'd sure as hell rather know him than you. Your actions/posts speak volumes about you. I vote we just ignore CYBERJOKE, maybe he'll just go away. Then again maybe he's really the CEO of HONDA....? That would be the only way the
"ex ex" could compete with the Hayabusa.

Picked up the Busa about three hours ago---it arrived today and I could not wait til Friday.
Black/grey and beautiful. I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!
Now--CyberJoe--I started this thread to receive information to help me with my purchase. You helped Fu-- this up with all of your time consuming posts. Its taking you a year to decide on the CBX1100, maybe you don.t have the money, or.. maybe your really psycho-Joe and you can.t decide to do much of anything,
Anyway-D----head--get of this post and get a clue.

Back