Need opinions on CBRXX or Busa

really long, (sorry, sent by accident so i'll just keep going from where i left off). too much "this is faster, this is better" come on guys, fess up, you all know my ysr 50 with pipe and jet kit will kick all your butts. my busa included. so stop it now or you'll all be forced to go to your rooms without dinner.
mike

Okay, now, that was just too damn funny...

My first bike was a Yamaha GT80 dirtbike, and I have a VIDEO of it making love to a new ZX-12 (gasp!) while being ridden by an alien in Roswell, NM. It posted an 8.86 1/4 at 5 mph (since it was slowing down). Did I tell you that it ran over Bigfoot at the end of the track?

The truth is this: I know the Busa's faster. No duh. I knew it already six months ago when I first heard whispers of it, just like you guys know that the ZX-12 is already faster than the 'Bus. Why? Well, that's just how it is... The GSXRs have always been faster than the CBRs, and the ZXs have alwsys been faster than the GSXRs. If this theory continues to hold true, then the GSXR and the ZX will always battle it out at the dragstrip, while it will generally be recognized that the GSXR will handle better than any of these big bikes.

I like 'em all, and if I see you guys some friday afternoon, I will wave and be friendly... Heck, we can even hang out together, since you and I have things in common... Big Jap bike lovers are rare all by themselves. Most like the little buzzy things...

Yeah, we can all get along... Now let's ride. Three and a half weeks and counting, and I get my new 'Bird.

In the meantime, I have a BMW K1200RT for sale... Unmodified, 10,241 miles, it's a '97... Never been down...

I would like to give everyone on this board their bike in a box and tell them to put it back together again.....I know I can do it....my guess would be around 1 %.

Chris, did I tell you how cool I think you are? Real cool!

I'll take your challenge if you supply me all the 0-rings, gaskets, fluids, etc. to put it back together again. After all, it could use a fresh rebuild.

By the way, could I borrow a torque wrench a degree wheel from ya too? Hmmmmm... right/tighty ... lefty/loosey!!!!

No need to apologize.......I ride my bike. I do not like working on them....some people do....thats ok...........no offense taken.................... : )

Okay... Haven't seen a site like this for XX owners or Kawie owners... Seen s lot of statistical sites out there for them, but not a BBS... Any ideas?

For anyone that wants to talk dinasours, us ZX11 (and future ZX12) owners can be found at ZX11.iperweb.com. Feel free to visit anytime. We like to talk high performance motorcycles. Can you dig? Any XX boards out there?

Hey fellow Abuser owners,

I'm pretty happy to see all the attention this bike is getting from others. You know this bike is the king when the non-owners come here to either worship (because it really is a motorcycle milestone bike) or pan it (because they're insanely jealous). So, keep the comments coming you owners of Kawasaki something or others, Honda this or thats, or the...what was it called...Yabadaba...er...Yam pota...er...oh, Yahamas.

I am truly impressed by all the attention this bike is getting. You know if it was just another incrementally evolved sportbike, no one would care.

Well Joe if you think a `Busa will detonate and eat itself,why are you contemplating buying one???I think you just came over here to start some poop!

Check out the June issue of BIKE. I think its a British mag. It has a comparason of the BUSA, R1, ZX11 and XX. Aside from the article trumpeting how the BUSA outshines the other three bikes, theres a picture of a BUSA racing passed a radar-gun @ 200.2mph! The tester claimed that he had it up to 215mph after passing the gun! Not bad for a stock bike. I know its almost July, but I just saw it at Borders books in the World Trade Center(NYC) and had to spread the word. The article comes complete with dynos of all four bikes and head to head comparisons from performance to riders comfortability. Anyone who owns or wants to own one of these elite bikes must get this mag.
Stay verticle...

I have June '99 BIKE magazine and the road test hyper bikes write-up was good.
SHORT SUMMARY:
1. Hayabusa-(outrageously fast-with suspension to handle it)
2. CBX1100XX (close behind overall especially after '99 upgrades-EFI, Ram air)
3. Yamaha R1 (still best true sport bike)
4. ZX11--(once great--now its becoming a dinosaur)
My Busa is ready for pick up on Friday--this week is dragging on!!

Okay... Haven't seen a site like this for XX owners or Kawie owners... Seen s lot of statistical sites out there for them, but not a BBS... Any ideas?

Gixer, it seems that Chris is actually arrogant enough to think he is the only one on here that can wrench on these bikes. If you are one of those "ride it only" jockeys that takes offense to me standing up for those guys who actually enjoy working on their bikes, then I apologize. There was no humor or disrespect meant, so don't struggle so hard to find it!

There is no "hide" Cisco....

Real name is Howard Bayne, and I can be found at 4725 East Sunrise Drive, #105, Tucson, AZ, 85718. This is my work address. Since I have kids, I won't hand out my home address. But hey, I am at work so much anyway...

I invite you three... Cisco, Kammie, and now that loser 99TLR to "put your money where your mouth is" and come on down to day "hi..."

One thing is for sure... You'd never return. All three of you have a death wish.

Oh... And for the record, Cisco... YOU are full of crap, too, just like TLR... YOU are the one hiding behind the keyboard, because I know about "networking" as well. It would not be possible to trace. Not through a dialup server and on a BBS. That is how hackers launch their viruses, and it's impossible to trace. Fact.

But hey, I will save you the trouble and show you my real name and address... Come see me!

Loser.

Well, no, Kammie... But now that you mention it, you'd better be watching for little red dots on your forehead... If I ever see you in real life, I will slice your body into tiny little pieces and scatter them all over the desert.

You are a piece of poop, and I took pictures of your mom... Check it out at http://www.cyberjosie.com/121.jpg

By the way, Fast...

I appreciate your efforts. A lot.

You are absolutely right... I found this forum and began discussing with everyone because I had #10,500 to spend on a new bike and I wasn't sure which to get. In fact, I am still not. Seems like daily I choose one, and then the other.

How do I say "no" to the Susuki? It's bound to be legendary for it's speed, comfort, acceleration, and looks. (Is this good or bad?) Still, how can I say "no" to the XX's fit, finish, quality, looks, etc? Someone seemed to sum it up nicely before.... If you want the fastest bike on the planet, buy the 'Bus. If you want to ride, buy the XX. Well, I want both. In fact, I WAS buying both until Suzuki came and stole the "fastest bike" title. Now I must choose, and I have a feeling that I won't be able to do so until the last minute. Even then, I think I will have changed my mind two weeks into ownership.

I have wanted a XX for over a year now... My lust for the 'Bus is brand new...

'Course, in the meantime, people like Cisco, TLR and Kammie are all just pissing me off. What a bunch of losers! I am sure that they are posers, not real riders, and that they are probably very young boys at that. Nobody else that I can think of acts like that. Oh... Come the 27th of July, when I take delivery of whichever I buy, I am sure that I won't be in here talking about it. That is something that I am looking to do BEFORE I buy. Thus, I think each and every one of these little peckers are liars and antagonists.

So, this overall experience does not make me want to consider a 'Bus... Is this exemplary of supposed "owners" of this awesome bike? I would rather think that they are liars and just posers.

But let me tell you, if I ever see any of you, adn I find out who you are (and I ride EVERYWHERE) then I promise that you will not see the light of the next day. But without a body there is no crime...

Back