Need Help With A Dragstrip

you can check with local state's surplus auctions. I know they have a lotta stuff at the NC state one, just a thought, can get things on the cheap :thumbsup:

I will be organizing an all bike event this spring, will be posting up details as soon as the dates are finalized.
I would absolutely LOVE to host an event for the .org, there are some nice twisty and scenic roads around Southern Illinois also for people who like that kind of thing...
Thanks for checking on the speakers!

Sounds like a plan to me. :thumbsup:

good luck brown! if you set up a spring race, I"ll make it a point to be there. Looks like about five hour ride for me. heads up right?:rulez:

I work at a hospital, and they are always upgrading and remodeling. If I can round up some stuff, I wouls be more than happy to help you out!! Sounds like a very good idea, and a great cause.
Hmmm, how far is that from G-Boro NC?? Be neat to make a weekend trip.

I work at a hospital, and they are always upgrading and remodeling. If I can round up some stuff, I wouls be more than happy to help you out!! Sounds like a very good idea, and a great cause.
Hmmm, how far is that from G-Boro NC?? Be neat to make a weekend trip.
I appreciate it, anything will help. Google maps has it at 640 miles, 10 hours and change. That prolly means around 9 hours real driving. Hope you decide to come......

Back