Q3 2008 update

a week? a whole week?
SHOCKED.gif

I have migrated my SSL's over to a new vendor and they are pretty painless.. let me know if you want a link.. Verisign and Commodo both went off the deep end IMO

You know I do host "voice" servers, now how fun would that be with say 200 people in a room
rofl.gif

Aside from that, just post up the PP and I would be more than happy to pitch in...

Whatever you need Cap, standing by.    Doyle
+1 With DOYLE !!! I have done some Computer Programming in the Past and Built a Few Web Sites Here and there.......... I Love this Freakin Place. One WEEK DOWN !!!!!!!! I Think I will Need a 12 Step Group to go through with that one
SHOCKED.gif
Whatever You NEED CAP !!!!!!!!!!!!
easybutton.png

You know me (sorta) by now Cap-I'm down 4 whatever. dont plan on goin anywhere anytime soon...
especially since WITHOUT this website:
1)i probably would have sold my bike after the last wreck
2)i definitely never would have met Dave (aka Revolution)...that would SUCK!
guns.gif
no paint???
3)i never would have learned so much about this awesome Bike in so little time!
bowdown.gif

4)i would ABSOLUTELY NEVER have gotten my bike pictured in SuperStreetBike Mag.
beerchug.gif

5)i woulda never met TONS of super-cool laid back kick-azz folks who all ride Busas!!! The 08 Spring Bash was Best Road Trip EVER!
bowdown.gif

do whatcha gotta do Doug; I'll pop right back up whe you're finishd
cool.gif

ps:thankx again for all your work here!!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

I'm down with a donation. Let's see, if I gave $5 for every great friend I have met here, that would be, let me see, WOW, I would be a broke mofo!
laugh.gif
Let me know, I'll send what I can.
ThumbsUp.gif

Hey kids, just a tip- if you set up a recurring Paypal payment for monthly payment, it WILL go through...
cool.gif

That way Cap can't be a hardazz about refusing donations!
winkold.gif

captain@hayabusa.org

Let's face it, what does a cycle rag cost for a monthly subscription? How much help does it give you compared to this place?

Five bucks a month may not be much, but what if a hundred people did it?

No more "SQL server error" B.S., THAT'S for sure.......
ThumbsUp.gif

Love ya Cap, even if I am on your
flush.gif
list...
laugh.gif
(Hey, didja like my new avatar line?)

P.S.- For those of you who are new, this site is NOT operated at a profit- oh wait, didn't Cap say it cleared something like $23 last year for the first time?!? WHOPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Seriously, I for one would be DELIGHTED if it actually repaid Doug something for all the time and effort it takes to make this place available for all of us. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure just from what I know of the guy that he would spend it all improving the place or send it to anyone who has a need or has suffered some misfortune in their life. He is a stand-up guy, and if anyone has anything to say to the contrary they're gonna have a long line of people to talk to at any Meet-n-Greet they decide to attend...

I am more then happy to donate,this site has saved me a ton of $ by allowing me to learn how to do everything myself....Fn priceless if you ask me
beerchug.gif

I would have to say it's a good idea and I will def. be MORE than happy to donate. I think I should've before now. This place is home and made more friends here than anywhere else. I tell ya there is something special about this place
clap.gif

Back