Q3 2008 update

I can't think of anything to add to what has already been said. I just want to say that this place is GREAT!!!
beerchug.gif
A week will be tough but I'm sure the improvements will be worth it
smile.gif

Finally! Now I can donate more than 30 packs of buns for the bash! Im going for the GOLD membership..or maybe polished pewter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
let me know! I am in!
peace.gif
peace.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

peace.gif

ok here is my 2 cents and no one will care but....

i have met some amazing people who no matter what are there to help

i have more screen names in my phone than i know what to do with

this is the greatest place and filled with info that you can never put a price tag on

some have differences but to have over a million post every one gets along

this is one of the most amazing places on the net

ok now i am always good to donate just need to know when

but a week with out my FIX man it will be tough

I'm in, just say when.
thumb_up.gif

Do you think you could help me make a new animated avatar with my rabbit chasing Mr. Bogus?

A week with no org, I will have to find a dog to kick. You may need a toll free counseling line for all us going through "lack of org pain."
thumb_up.gif

I guess i could take the plastic off the gen one a couple times, that will kill a week.

thumb_up.gif

I am in, this board has helped me in many, many ways. Friendships have been built worth more that any price we can put out there.

1 WEEK...NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!
lol1.gif
Just going sit and stare at a blank screen at work till it comes back up.

I am a new member and a new Busa owner. You guys have already been very helpful and I am looking forward to contributing to the great content. I am in.

I don't post much, but enjoy the site and will be happy to contribute. Thanks for all your efforts!

Diana and I are in. Let us know when please.

Can you schedule this while I'm on vacation and don't have a laptop?

Let's do it! I'm in! I've paid the computer geeks to fix issues that I thought were my laptop and then found out it was the growth of the site so I'll gladly contribute to get things working smoothly again. It's a small price to pay for all that I've gotten in return but like the others what will I do for a week. I practically live here in the evenings! Thanks!

No more Busa, But I'm still in..........Always at the ready to help my long time HOME AWAY FROM HOME
beerchug.gif

Back