My virtual running from the building scream

You ever just had one of those days where someone just dropped a big pile of crap on you and then shrugged their shoulders and said "What"

You reminded that person months ago that their current path was heading to a disastrous end and they blew you off with a laugh and a "whatever"

Now I get to clean it up because that person is so incompetant they can't make it happen....

Added to my normally exhaustive day

That just happenned.

Cap

Want I should take care of em Cap? I got some frustration that needs venting, and they couldn't trace it to you! :whistle:

Want I should take care of em Cap? I got some frustration that needs venting, and they couldn't trace it to you! :whistle:

Not to mention he knows some people...:whistle:

Sorry to hear about that Capt. I hate it when people do that. Maybe a bee will sting them where it counts today on their way home from work. Karma can be fun sometimes...

Yeah all that then let me tell you about the end of the day..... It's a sunny 75ish here today, I leave work a little early cause I've just had enough.... I put the helmet on, turn on the tunes and down the hwy I go.... I had to make a little detour down a side street about a mile from my house no problem. I come down this side street (section line in Oklahoma) to the HWY... Im about a mile from the house no traffic on this 4 lane divided so what would you do after a long day?

I nail it, 1st, redline shift to 2nd, redline ohhhhhh it feels good 3rd, I look and see no one coming or in front of me.... ahhhhh the sweet release, the group Boston is in my ears... sing with me "Don't look back I can" 4th hammer time........ hey thats a funny lil sign I see in the center median..... (fingers start towards the brake lever) uggggggggg hmmmmm that looks a little like a black and white..... oh no my day sucks... Boston "Cool the engines" come to mind.... I grab a handfull of brake, mash the foot brake and shift down 4, 3, 2 right where I turn into my little street there is a hwy turn around, its very very very clear now that this is a local PD officer making a U-turn he waits as I get closer and I hit my blinker, shift to first, he pulls out and turns the same direction I have been going, is he going to wait on me? I slow down and he gassed it.... YEP for the ****ty day I just had karma just gave it back to me.......

I parked the bike said thank you to the nice police man that I didnt have to talk to and decided the day was even and I am going to have a good rest of the day......

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

:rofl: had my heart on the floor there for a sec.... if it is any consolation, you have saved me some heartache with advice... (I took it)

Back