Where did the new guy in SD thread go ??

Bird Hunter

Donating Member
Registered
What the heck ??? I come back from lunch, looking for some juicy drama and ??? No freakin' new guy thread... What did I miss ??? :whistle::laugh:

Looks like it got taken off the forum. Jeff was going to show it to me, and we were looking for a specific post, and then *poof* it was gone. Yeah, I totally missed all of the drama...

sorry peeps I ran my mouth and offend some. so it got pulled.
Sorry Monitor

Not sure what is going on, but there seems to be a rash of threads that are getting pulled recently. I did not see the thread, however, I hope we can get this smoothed out.

I pulled it because there were insults being made towards members which are in violation of the boards code of conduct.

I started to just delete individual posts but then realized there were not only qute a few posts that were quoted that contained the insults, but the direction of the entire thread was heading towards a flame session and the post itself did not really start out on a positive note.

So I decided instead of wasiting my time picking out the glass form a jar of food droped on the floor, I would just sweep the entire thing into the trash can

I pulled it because there were insults being made towards members which are in violation of the boards code of conduct.

I started to just delete individual posts but then realized there were not only qute a few posts that were quoted that contained the insults, but the direction of the entire thread was heading towards a flame session and the post itself did not really start out on a positive note.

So I decided instead of wasiting my time picking out the glass form a jar of food droped on the floor, I would just sweep the entire thing into the trash can

Thank you sir for helping to keep this place the family site that it is.

Well, since my last thread got pulled because it kinda went off-track, I just wanted to show you that I ain't scurred.

Way looking forward to hitting the SoCal canyons this weekend.

Not a problem Tharsher. I understand totally. You did what was right. I was wrong. I should have controlled my anger better. But I did accomplish something. Just not the right way.

Last edited:
Ok monitor, apparently you started some thread about something and somebody decided to throw poo fresh from their big, loud mouthed arse right on you. Please don't let this thread deletion scare you away from the members actually IN your area. Lamb is always looking for riders and would like to meet up. Sent you a PM!
Out
lamb

Back