My quest to find mrs. right

Too Funny :rofl: I was going to tell you,maybe you should stop looking and she will find you, then I seen the Busa!! Ya know, blue is for boys,so she really may be a male.. :laugh:

for the last time!! she is with me, we are madly in love and i refuse to let her go!! if you must tho, PM me your best offer and we'll talk....

Update! I just got off the phone with my bank. she is going to call me back with the verdict on weather i can have the loan or not :please:. Its so close i can almost taste the bugs flying in my mouth already. DAYDREAM( ah there is nothing sweeter than going for a cruise in the country, just me and the bugs)

One of the best posts Ive seen.:laugh:

Im pulling for you on the loan. I have a buddy whos looking for the 08 in blue so I know what your going thru.

Last edited:
I got the loan!!! But this guy wont return any of my calls. I left him a Voicemail and asked him to fax a copy of the title to my bank and. He never got back to.me so I called again and it rings a few times then goes to voice mail. Almost like he is ignoring my calls. Im stressin out over this bike. I have the money in my hands. I hope.he doesn't think im a scammer. Since I asked for a faxed title straight to my local bank I use. Any input????
Posted via Mobile Device

Back