Gave Mrs. BgDiesel her Xmas present

(yamahor @ Dec. 20 2006,21:29)
(heavybusa @ Dec. 20 2006,20:46) I cannot believe there are no pics of the wife in here D.

Cool gift, not welcome here.
laugh.gif
I'm sure you could toilet train it once it eats the cat...
crazy.gif
shutup.gif

Oh and did I mention she was famous.
laugh.gif

Sorry to be a
threadjacker.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(BigDiesel @ Dec. 21 2006,12:56)
(warwgn @ Dec. 20 2006,16:25) I got one too, she is a little over 6 yrs old,
now she is just over 9' and weighs 29Lbs.

By the way congrats, and enjoy it for the next 16-25 years
bowdown.gif
impressive numbers bro-kudos to you too!
beerchug.gif

i hope hers lasts a long time-I plan on getting a Retic. once we get comfy in our dream home (4-5 years from now) cuz I wanna give it a nice big cage so it can reach the Teens in footage! unless I can find a reputable Anaconda breeder......
firedevil.gif

Im in love with their lil' pit-bull heads and those plain markings....they're like the ultimate SleeperConstrictor! typically pound-for-pound they are stronger than the other contrictors. (dont ask how I know-i either read it or heard it in a study I read/listened to somwhere at sometime...flame if ye must)
Just FYI BigD the reticulated python holds the record for longest snake EVER at 26 feet.
SHOCKED.gif

They recommend when they reach 10 feet you keep a razor sharp butcher knife in the room where you handle it so if it gets around your neck and has an instinctive reaction you have a chance to make it out of the room on your own.

I had a 7 foot red tail Boa for 15 years, he was beautiful. It was great wrapping him around the T-roof on the Mustang and going through Drive-Thru's, or answering the door at Halloween or for Jehovah's witnesses- "We worship the serpent god Set from ancient Sumeria, would you like to come in?".
laugh.gif

Ah, twenties......
all_coholic.gif

(Shibumi @ Dec. 21 2006,14:09)
Im in love with their lil' pit-bull heads and those plain markings....they're like the ultimate SleeperConstrictor!  typically pound-for-pound they are stronger than the other contrictors.  (dont ask how I know-i either read it or heard it in a study I read/listened to somwhere at sometime...flame if ye must)
Just FYI BigD the reticulated python holds the record for longest snake EVER at 26 feet.  
SHOCKED.gif

[/quote]
The retic is the longest ever recorded but it was actully 33 ft long.
BigD have you ever seen a super tiger retic? They are the nicest looking big snake. They have a great temperment too.
I once held a green anaconda that was 10' long and dog tame. I've never seen another anaconda that was that nice.

Back