Gave Mrs. BgDiesel her Xmas present

My wife outshoots me every damn time we go out.

Dammit!

Gawd, I love that woman!

--Wag--

Beautiful!!! A coworker and I are talking about buying another coworker a snake...she's grown so used to the "pet" baby black snake we have in the office, but he's going to a park in the spring...

She'd love your wife's new pet! Tell her congrats and pick a name...
beerchug.gif

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 20 2006,00:19) *cough* some girl named Michelle who seems to pop up on here all the time...*cough*
SEE!!! SEE!!! i told ya'all!!!
laugh.gif

Thanx, Va-she likes tha name Tessai (cuz its easier for her to pronounce than Hibagamei Jubei-thats her fav. character from Ninja Scroll) n its easy to say.

he's kinda moody still (hisses if you pick'em up but doesnt bite)-i think it'll take'em a few weeks to get settled in. Not feeding him till next week JIC. N to all the other serpent-lovers on here:dont worry Ive owned two before n brushed up on constrictors' feeding behaviors before I decided to buy her this guy...he is a Burm so I know their temperment isnt as laidback as some, but I think I can handle him.

if not, you guys are gunna see something new in the "for sale" section in a few months! LoL

"For Sale: 6' white hissing monster with no arms or legs. Loves to squeeze things to death n generally scare the bejeezus out of small children and females. Answers to "please dont bite me! PLEASE dont bite me!"
crazy.gif

Well, thanks Big D...I completely missed the comment about me; kind of still learning to read you know
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

I like that name...and if I see the add in a few months, I'll know that's not the one to buy LOL He is beautiful...whenever the hubby and I are watching some show about snakes or I see 'em in the stores and say "wow, that is a beautiful snake" I can see him looking at me like I'm a complete loon...he's so fearful of 'em LOL Chicken...

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 20 2006,09:26) if not, you guys are gunna see something new in the "for sale" section in a few months! LoL

"For Sale: 6' white hissing monster with no arms or legs. Loves to squeeze things to death n generally scare the bejeezus out of small children and females. Answers to "please dont bite me! PLEASE dont bite me!"
crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif

That's pretty good. If it's a bit nippy get some welders gloves for handling it. When I would feed my 12' 6" green burm I always wore the gloves. She got me one time but I had the gloves on.

I thought my wife was one of a kind but it sounds like your is one of the few cool ones. Does she ride her own bike too?
race.gif

(snakeyezzz @ Dec. 20 2006,13:00)
(BigDiesel @ Dec. 20 2006,09:26) if not, you guys are gunna see something new in the "for sale" section in a few months! LoL

crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif

That's pretty good. If it's a bit nippy get some welders gloves for handling it. When I would feed my 12' 6" green burm I always wore the gloves. She got me one time but I had the gloves on.

I thought my wife was one of a kind but it sounds like your is one of the few cool ones. Does she ride her own bike too?
race.gif
She probably smacks him down and takes his Busa when she wants lol
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 20 2006,16:02)
(snakeyezzz @ Dec. 20 2006,13:00)

crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif

race.gif
She probably smacks him down and takes his Busa when she wants lol    
crazy.gif
Shhhh... Don't tell Scott I told ya this, but he's a big old wuss. Amy has him RIGHT where she wants him...
crazy.gif
He's got one lucky snake.

The burm has it made too.
ices_rofl.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,21:58)
(yamahor @ Dec. 19 2006,21:52)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,21:58) I knew it!! YOU BUILT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE INST REAL!!! THEY DONT MAKE WOMEN LIKE THAT NATUARLLY!!!   LOL...

grrrrr

congrats to you Big D (head hung low and kicks the gravel)

biggrin.gif
DUDE!!! Have you SEEN her pics? Umm... WOW!  
bowdown.gif
I have seen a few.. that’s why I said what I said.. she has the looks, she has the intelligence, she has the same likes as a man.. she… she.. is like the perfect male companion….  she cant be real..

I think Big D made her up or something  

laugh.gif
You guys say that but then when most guys meet a girl like that the consider her "one of the guys". GAWD I hate that.

sweet deal!! I got one too, she is a little over 6 yrs old, and they grow fast. She could fit in one hand when I got her but now she is just over 9' and weighs 29Lbs. Started in a 50 Gal reptile cage for about a year then I built her a new cage that has lasted since, but time to upgrade again so i can put a bigger water tank in for her to soak in.

I have found the best stuff to use as substrate is indoor outdoor carpet, makes cleaning a snap just take it out and hose it off and it will last a year easy. If you really pay attention to the snake you can "house break" it, mine wont take a dump in her cage anymore (thank god, you'll find out) she starts banging around the cage a couple weeks after she eats and I take her outside to do her thing. Put it this way, Great Dane's dont got shid on burmese shid either in size or smell
SHOCKED.gif

Mine got up to two jumbo rats at a time untill she was too big and she started to pop out eyes and make a mess, so went to small rabbits, but now she gets large rabbits and fed less often. If you want any first hand raising advise just let me know I got tons of it.

By the way congrats, and enjoy it for the next 16-25 years
bowdown.gif

Dayum nice snake...er, albino. Sounds like many of us found the perfect companion's... Although mine doesn't really care for snake, I dont have a big interest myself. She will go for rides, few and far b/w and I use riding as my time, so it works out great. Her yin, Me Yang as well. Awesome to hear man.

I cannot believe there are no pics of the wife in here D.

Cool gift, not welcome here.
laugh.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 20 2006,20:46) I cannot believe there are no pics of the wife in here D.

Cool gift, not welcome here.
laugh.gif
I'm sure you could toilet train it once it eats the cat...
crazy.gif

LoL....oh Hvy-u always ask....but i'll pass on littering the board today w/more pics.
go check her myspace profile-I just updated it with some from her latest shoot
super.gif

AND FOR THE RECORD, RON-N YAMAdork! Amy dont ride unless its as a passenger-she's never ridden before n after seeing me lose it on the bike twice, she has no desire to try it herself. Plenty happy with her 300C n Chevelle.

(warwgn @ Dec. 20 2006,16:25) I got one too, she is a little over 6 yrs old,
now she is just over 9' and weighs 29Lbs.

By the way congrats, and enjoy it for the next 16-25 years
bowdown.gif
impressive numbers bro-kudos to you too!
beerchug.gif

i hope hers lasts a long time-I plan on getting a Retic. once we get comfy in our dream home (4-5 years from now) cuz I wanna give it a nice big cage so it can reach the Teens in footage! unless I can find a reputable Anaconda breeder......
firedevil.gif

Im in love with their lil' pit-bull heads and those plain markings....they're like the ultimate SleeperConstrictor! typically pound-for-pound they are stronger than the other contrictors. (dont ask how I know-i either read it or heard it in a study I read/listened to somwhere at sometime...flame if ye must)

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 21 2006,13:48) LoL....oh Hvy-u always ask....but i'll pass on littering the board today w/more pics.
go check her myspace profile-I just updated it with some from her latest shoot
super.gif
Consistency
wink.gif
The page rocks.

Back