5 min from school

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
My little girl (6 yo) is ready to leave for school when she runs in to her room trips over toys and lands face first in to her end table. Well now she is crying with a big hole in her head, so the wife calls ambulance to take her to hospital! Now I have to find a sitter for our son so that I can go be with my lil girl. What a morning!

Hope she's alright men. If makes you feel any better I did that a lot as a kid and I turned out jus.......,,......................................................................Huh

Prayers sent.

My boy did alsmost the same thing at age 1 1/2. he was playing hide and seek around dept. store type clothes racks, lost his footing, and split his head wide open just above his left eye, on the metal foot part of the rack.

SHOCKED.gif
ouch. man I hope she's ok. Kids are tough. My son did the same thing to a piano bench (corner)

If I was closer I would offer to sit for you. And dont worry she'll be fine  
smile.gif

(rockadaous @ Feb. 02 2007,10:21)
SHOCKED.gif
ouch.  man I hope she's ok.  Kids are tough.  My son did the same thing to a piano bench (corner)
She'll be ok.
My son did the same thing only he hit the corner of the foot peg on my Yamaha Blaster! A few stitches and a -ok...

All will be fine. Kids are resilient and durable. If I was only half as tough!
wow.gif

She'll be alright... I remember I was playing in a Laundry hamper as a kid... Went to get out and tripped... Fell into our tv stand. Had a goose egg moving around my head (Wierdest thing my parents saw, it go from one side to the other) for about 2 weeks. No concussion or anything though. Just a little Dain Bramage... I mean Bain Dramage... I mean... I was fine...

Prayers are sent.

Be glad you have a hospital to take her to that isn't jammed with beat up or worse tornado survivors
rock.gif
Your gona mis'em when their grown!
bowdown.gif

Thanks to all, We just got back from hospital and she has a total of 15 stiches (2 in and 13 out) and now we get to rest, once again thanks everyone I will let her read this a little later.

Back