My Gen 2 Build

jaypeeyooessay

Registered
I know a lot you guys probably arent desert guys, but wanted to share my busa build and ask some questions. My name is John, i own a Powder Coat Shop (PowderCoat Industries) in Palmdale California. Ive always messed around with fabrication; primarily off road so i thought id build myself a car. Below are some videos of the build and my first time out with the car which was last weekend.

Anyways, to the least; i am in love with this motor. In stock form i am already impressed, but as with anything why not get a little more. Im not looking for turbos or big bores right now but some bolt ons that will give it a little bit more of an edge. so far im super impressed with my gearing and how the car doesnt even come remotely close to bogging. im seeing about 90-100mph in 6th gear which is pleanty fast for the size of the car; but im sure you guys my have some advice or fine tunning tips. if you all dont mind please post a few links for some basic bolt on mods that may just give it a little more as dont know much about these motors...

Thanks, i hope you guys like...

Hayabusa SXS Build By "Powder Coat Industries in Palmdale, Ca." - YouTube[/url]

PCI Hayabusa SXS Walk Around - YouTube

PCI Hayabusa SXS Shakedown - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back