Building A Exo-busa Kit Car

Well, I couldn't get it fired up. I overlooked the fuel pump being higher than the fuel tank outlet. Thus draining all the fuel from the pump back to the tanks. UGH.
Waiting on some fuel check valves now...
13344793_10156982753150504_9002502217486350798_n.jpg

I went ahead and got the keyless system at www.digitalguarddawg.com. It's very cool gents.. Key fob in pocket. Walk up, turn on the ignition switch, then hit the starter button.

Figured this would work better than having the key on the car. no way to hotwire it at all, unless you rip off the nose cone.

Hey guys, can some one tell me where the vacuum line goes from the Intake Air Pressure Sensor?

I did the pair valve delete already too. AND the air box mod.

Sorry for not updating this...

I'm a DJ by trade and the fall is very busy. Plus I was adding onto the garage for a place to store/work on the car this winter. (live in PA)

Here's a poop video of the first road test in Sept.

soooo? are ya happy? is it fast? ya cant just leave us hanging here !!!

I didn't run it out hard. Having some over fueling issues. It's fouling up the plugs, but I'm running stock fuel pressure. I picked up a EGT gauge I need to get installed before I push it hard.

How's it running? I'm the one in AZ with the other one but my life has been turned upside down financially so I've put it for sale. Not time or money to work on it anymore. Sucks. Seeing your video of it driving is awesome and I wish things were different for mine but that's life.

Sorry, been away for a while now. Bought a track car so this was on the side burner for a bit. Just finished it up, suspension, brakes, etc. . Now it won't start.

JOY

I hope your philly side of the state so I can see this riding around! Awesome job, I would love to have one myself!

Anything happening over here?
It was really interesting for a bit and then, not so much.
Did you get this on the road/running ok?

"Upside down financially so I've put it for sale. Not time or money to work on it anymore." (Sucks)

Did you sell your kit?
Anything going on?

Back