My wife's building a Hayabusa!

Is the front wheel mounted in the correct direction?

The tire is.........as far as the wheel is concerned in all my years and close to 20 hayabusa later I have never seen directional arrows on a wheel. Spacing for the rotors is identical and the axle spaces everything the same each time.

The tire is.........as far as the wheel is concerned in all my years and close to 20 hayabusa later I have never seen directional arrows on a wheel. Spacing for the rotors is identical and the axle spaces everything the same each time.

Meant to say tire. Lol.

The bike is going to be gray on silver once we install the stock body work, however we do plan on painting it in the future.

Which do you like better? The black will most likely be matte black and the white will be pearl. The pink in bpth will be a candy pink not bubblegum.

733843_10200480726093731_873024429_n_zpsded86a60.jpg

525233_10200481080382588_350581152_n_zpsfb365944.jpg

Not a fan Matte black, pearl white for the win, but I would take that black in glossy mirror finish in a heart beat over pearl white:laugh:

I say a gloss black just because matte is a pain to clean and keep it that way. I think the clack makes the pink POP better then the white. I like everywhere you put the pink on the black one, the one addition I would want to see is a pink ring on the lip of the rims.

I say a gloss black just because matte is a pain to clean and keep it that way. I think the clack makes the pink POP better then the white. I like everywhere you put the pink on the black one, the one addition I would want to see is a pink ring on the lip of the rims.

Funny uou said this as I just convinced the wife the gloss black is the way to go. Also said a pink pinstripe would really set the wheels off......we see eye to eye bro.

Funny uou said this as I just convinced the wife the gloss black is the way to go. Also said a pink pinstripe would really set the wheels off......we see eye to eye bro.

Great minds think alike. I also think the pink S on the black tank looks way better than the pink Suzuki on the white tank.

Had the little one helping us today, she's always non-stop canI help build the bike, can I help build the bike?
IMG_20130413_131747_255_zps59dd56a0.jpg

So I put her to work, she loves to wrench and understand the mechanics
IMG_20130413_144700_019_zps21f94ddc.jpg

Not much time fore pictures today, but she did start!
IMG_20130413_131940_683_zps832279ee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a directional arrow on the front wheels of most every motorcycle... The rear doesn't as you're likely not gonna put the cush/sprocket on the brake side...

On the busa front wheel, it's next to word suzuki on the left side of wheel.

There is a directional arrow on the front wheels of most every motorcycle... The rear doesn't as you're likely not gonna put the cush/sprocket on the brake side...

On the busa front wheel, it's next to word suzuki on the left side of wheel.

Learn something everyday, thanks!

Wonder why they are directional? They are identical on both sides, form what I can tell.

Back