My big surprise for the weekend

Bachelor/bachelorett Party at the BASH!!!! :beerchug: :cheerleader:

The T-P is gonna be flowing! Do they make pink T-P ???

Last edited:
Congrats to the both of you, like everyone has already said you guys make a cute couple.:thumbsup:

Here's to best wishes for a happy future!:beerchug::beerchug:

Now the Bash party is REALLY gonna rock!

Congsratulations on the proposal! That's a pretty nice ring that he gave you.

Thanks!

You won't believe all the boxes of Cracker Jacks that I had to go through to get that one... :laugh:

Congratulations to both of you , I wish you guys nothing but the best!!! Way to go Omar!! :bowdown:

Wow, congrats to you both! :cheerleader:

I am very happy for you and wish you only the best! :thumbsup:

By the way, is this a first? Two org members gettin hitched?

We could start a Org Harmony section!! :whistle:

Congrats Omar and Michelle! So does this mean Omar is no longer allowed to deface your Busa with anything Pink? :laugh:

Thanks everyone! Means a lot to share this with our family here on the oRg. I am continually amazed, as is Omar, that we did meet and become friends because of a motorcycle, because of this website, because of the rides our friends here plan and orchestrate...

We are both incredibly thankful that we were friends first, and that when we both needed it, we were one another's crutch through some tough times. Falling in love was a bonus and I'm just thankful for where I am in my life right now. I've never been happier, and I trust Omar feels the same (at least I told him that's how he's supposed to feel LOL)... :whistle:

Plus, I found someone that will put up with me :rofl: Oh come on, you guys know you want to say it!!

Back