Update from the VA/KS couple...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
It's been years in the making, tons of flights back and forth between VA and KS, trips to KY for a weekend whenever possible, but Omar is FINALLY moving to Virginia!!! September 7th, he drives from the only home he's ever known, hauling as much as he can (and his Busa - yay!) to live in a tiny hick town in Virginia, and yes, he's moving in with me. :laugh: I know this has broken some hearts here, but I assure you, Omar loves you all but please stop sending him pics (Bots, RoosterRider, a few others)... :lol:

I'm getting really excited to finally start our life together...it's finally happening! I roped him in! Sucker!! :laugh:

I'm happy for you Chelle! DJ and I are coming down there soon. Maybe we can get a small group together and ride around your area and show Omar the great state of Virginia in style! :thumbsup:

I'm happy for you Chelle! DJ and I are coming down there soon. Maybe we can get a small group together and ride around your area and show Omar the great state of Virginia in style! :thumbsup:

I would LOVE to see you guys!! I miss you both so much and it's been way too long!!

snl-church-lady.jpg

02E19E2C-60DA-4162-88E6-DEBC0C3B5673-2297-000002508C99F492.jpg

VA/KS?
Very Awkward/Kinda Scary?

Yes, awkward, scary, you name it...all I know is this long distance relationship has been way too hard for far too long...time to get on with life! :thumbsup:

We should do a VaBusa ride. Maybe a day so people can do it in a weekend.

I'm game! I'm just so glad he'll finally have his Busa here and we can go ride! We met because of this site/our Busas, but we have yet to ever ride together without it being a huge effort/trip to Robbinsville :laugh:

Finally, a local Busa rider to ride with! See what I had to agree to so I can finally have one nearby?! Jeez :laugh:

Congrats to the 2 of you. Now I won't have anyone to keep me updated about my old company I worked for.
As long as you two are happy then it is all good.

Congrats to both of you. :thumbsup:
I glad you 2 found each other-----no sense ruining 4 peoples lives. :rofl: :rofl: Just kidding, hope you'all have a long and happy life together.

Congrats! I can only imagine how tough the long distance thing has been. I'm glad this is finally happening for both of you.

Thanks everyone! I am very much looking forward to a "new adventure". I've been in KS...in the same area - practically all my life. I'm looking forward to our life together :)

I'll be working from home, so getting out and riding in the evenings and weekends will be fun!

I am very happy for you guys! Congrats and let us know if there is anything we can help with! :cheerleader:

Back