Update from the VA/KS couple...

Congrats, im glad this is finally going to happen!

Now Michelle, you can make the real honey do list!

Congrats, im glad this is finally going to happen!

Now Michelle, you can make the real honey do list!

I've been doing that for a while now...his brief trips here have kept him busy with all the "oh and this is broken, and that, and that..." :laugh:

Congrats Omar, you sly dog you, moving to a riders heaven, food aint bad either. Nothing hotter than a chick that rides. Congrats to both of you.

Congrats Omar, you sly dog you, moving to a riders heaven, food aint bad either. Nothing hotter than a chick that rides. Congrats to both of you.

We're along the coast, so there are nice country roads, but even better - only 2 hrs from the mountains...they don't make those in KS :whistle:

Well, it's about time you two got on with it :)

Seriously, best wishes to you both :thumbsup:

congrats! I know you have both been working towards this for a while, its going to be nice to finally have it all done :beerchug:

M, I'm so happy for you two! All I can say is " About dang time!"
Good luck on the move Omar. Hope it goes smoothly.

Congrats to both of you! 2 moderators in the same house - oh my! What is the .org in for now? :laugh:

Yes, former resident of Western Branch, only a hop skip and jump from the hills, plus some nice roads in that area too, lots of LEO though. I miss my blue crab fests and pig pickens.

We're along the coast, so there are nice country roads, but even better - only 2 hrs from the mountains...they don't make those in KS :whistle:

What? It's only been 3 years or so...pfft, no biggie :banghead:

:)

Anyone who's done any sport fishing knows it takes awhile to land the trophy catches! (did I just call Omar a big fish......):laugh:

Seriously though I didn't know you all hadn't been able to ride together yet. Man that Busa Bash trip must have been the worst experience ever for you two! Oh well alls well that ends well right?

Anyone who's done any sport fishing knows it takes awhile to land the trophy catches! (did I just call Omar a big fish......):laugh:

Seriously though I didn't know you all hadn't been able to ride together yet. Man that Busa Bash trip must have been the worst experience ever for you two! Oh well alls well that ends well right?

Yeah, it's funny that what brought us together is the one thing we've rarely been able to do together...we've been on some rides, but not many at all. It'll be so nice to have a riding companion :cheerleader:

Last edited:
I am thrilled for you both, truely! Awesome - and congrats... :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Congrats Michelle & Omar , You both are great together !!! Gonna miss you Bro but I know how much this moment means to You !!!! Congrats and hopefully things will FINALLY settle down for you .

Back