My big surprise for the weekend

I volunteer to find a way to be ordained for a marriage ceremony at the Bash... You can do a regular wedding for family later :) (BTW, only half kidding here)

Only half Shawn? :laugh: So I understand you knew this was coming :poke: :whistle:

Well, I'm back at work after a great weekend! I'm looking forward to telling my kids the news tonight. They knew this was coming; we've talked about it.

Oh Doug - what's your nepotism policy? :laugh:

I sat down with the kids last night and told them the news...they were so excited! :D My Son had a huge smile and did the fist bump hug thing - you know...can't show too much emotion. LOL My girls jumped up and hugged me, congratulating me. Then all of a sudden they went into "planning mode". LOL It was a great night...I'm one lucky guy.

Congratulations...and many yrs of happiness to you both.
Koodos for asking permission Omar.
I'm sure that made a nice impression upon you future FIL.
Whether or not you and he already have a relationship I'm sure he appreciated it.

May I ask what nationality you are Omar ?

Congratulations...and many yrs of happiness to you both.
Koodos for asking permission Omar.
I'm sure that made a nice impression upon you future FIL.
Whether or not you and he already have a relationship I'm sure he appreciated it.

May I ask what nationality you are Omar ?

Thanks, Saiid. We had a good talk ;)

I'm 1/2 Cuban and 1/2 Saxon. Dad was born/raised in Cuba, Mom born in Romania, raised in Austria.

Congrats to you both! :beerchug: I had a feeling it was coming too, but thought he would have done something snazzier like sometime Saturday night of the Bash! :thumbsup:

congrats to you both:thumbsup: wow what great news, so is Va coming out to KC or is Omar moving to VIRGINIA?????

:cheerleader::cheerleader: ((( Congradulations to you both ))) :cheerleader::cheerleader:

So is this what is meant by the ORG is just one big Family.

Back