Must put an end to this rumor!

Regardless of what color you painted it, it was born blue/silver. It's only running faster to try to peel the black paint off :laugh:

BTW, I dig those reflective Kanjis. That's nice.

as silly as this is and sounds.....my old red/black 05 was faster than it should have been, also had a 240 on it......used to run some fools down on the interstate

two words: CANDY ORANGE!! :thumbsup:

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

More and more lately I keep hearing this same rumor.

You know how you hear it once and ignore it, then others hear it and repeat it to you and before long others start believing it and it makes you think maybe it is true.

Friends, I am here to tell you, unequivocably, undeniably, indoubtedly, irrefutably...

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Denial is the first stage of the healing process. You will be just fine, if ever we shall meet on the open road just keep your eye on my tail light, it'll guide you all the way to the destination...just focus. :laugh:

More and more lately I keep hearing this same rumor.

You know how you hear it once and ignore it, then others hear it and repeat it to you and before long others start believing it and it makes you think maybe it is true.

Friends, I am here to tell you, unequivocably, undeniably, indoubtedly, irrefutably...

Red and Black are not the fastest colors.

Blue and Silver ARE!

I know, the truth hurts. It should also be mentioned that those sold in Kalifornia are even faster because Mama Suzuki knew they would be used more months for more miles in more curves per year than any other geographic location.

I offer as proof, my Beast who complained so loud about not having been properly washed in so long that I took a day off work to pamper it.

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

Oh brother...another one that goes off the deep end. I wonder how many non Red/Black Busa owners end up going crazy. Looks like we are going to need some more Busa Sanitariums...:laugh:

We could have a seperate forum for those above...:laugh:

Back