Doublestandard Here On Rumors

I dont think you would want to e-mail me right now, I have this Happy99 virus that someone sent me, but if you want Ill give it away for free.Let me know.

Kong, (Jamie Jr.) you met Jamie? I sure miss ole Jamie. He would actually try to defend his bullshit! Come on Frank, you're being too easy on old Jr. I've seen better spankings from you gentlemen in past posts. Bring it on! "Let's get ready to rruummmmbblllleee"!

Bob is cool.

Kong is being a prepubescent little wuss.

Kong, I say this....

If you've got a virus use a rock

to scrape the syphilis off your cock.

Coops, I just got my ass smacked for being a sexist on the new thread from Lisa called "Customizing your bike."

Knowing that there is a racist in the group makes me feel much better and in the company of my own kind.

Wanna start a Busa Hate Group?

I want to be Grand Dragon. You can be Imperial Wizard.

I wish to apologize to Lisa and any others offended by my seemingly whatever-ism-ish comment. I thought maybe SHE flamed Pete...she actually sounds pretty cool. It all goes back to many years ago, the trauma of being in love with a bisexual girl in Seattle....I gotta dig myself out of this one now too!

Maybe it was my computer or my network connection that kept me from being able to access the thread. It's fine now. Pete, it sounds like you were being flamed by a bunch of guys who graduated with honors from their sensitivity-training courses. Lisa and Angelle didn't seem too worried about it.

Thank you for sharing that with us Mr. Bear.
At least it wasn't you who was in the bisexual relationship! :)

I don't think asking a guy if he is black is racist, just because he said something that rhymed...although it did sound a little like Jesse. People are too uptight about that stuff. We are the new generation, we don't have time to worry about it.

Dirty Pete, it seems that Lisa's thread is locked down at the moment...I don't know why, but I can't access it. Being from Seattle, as she is, I have some observations to pass on about things like gender relations in that fairly screwed-up city. I need to read the thread first though, so I can see what's up.

What I remember about Seattle, though, is that if you hold the door open for a woman, she gets pissed off at you for condecending to her as not being strong enough to open a door for herself. If you don't hold it, she labels you a rude neanderthal pig. Most of the women in Seattle are busy eating carpet.

It is one wierd-ass, lefto-liberal town. I'm glad I left.

Oh Mr Bear, don't be so serious. Uptightness about racism and sexism and every other ism is just what I'm satirizing here.

If you can't jazz blacks about being lazy, honkies about having little bobos, blondes about being airheads, Germans about being cruel, Brits about being uptight, Mexicans about being thieves, Irish about being drunks, Poles about being dumb, Chinese about being dangerous drivers and bikers about being knuckledraggers, then what is the point of living?

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 26 August 1999).]

Mr Bear: I guess we're on line at the same time here. I can get into Lisa's thread right now (6:25 A.M. EST). But yesterday I couldn't for a while. That was the first time I've seen that happen on this site.

How is it possible for a person to lock down their thread?

Or is their some kind of weird liberal magnetic decay in the ionosphere over Seattle that could be corrupting web inputs from there?

Back