Muffler Mod with Pics

(Cblast @ Aug. 10 2007,21:47) Here is a pic of me in my boxers, I hope Stone Phillips doesn't come leaping out of my laundry room.
SHOCKED.gif
Ok Cblast, the color is a little faded but I'm sure those used to be nice boxers when they were new. Now lay on the couch and let's talk about that hole.

(motioncobra @ Aug. 11 2007,01:07)
(Cblast @ Aug. 10 2007,21:47) Here is a pic of me in my boxers, I hope Stone Phillips doesn't come leaping out of my laundry room.
SHOCKED.gif
Ok Cblast, the color is a little faded but  I'm sure those used to be nice boxers when they were new. Now lay on the couch and let's talk about that hole.
Hey, do those boxers have clusters? I didn't know you had rank...............
all_coholic.gif
jump9.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

If anyone want's to meet Jessica Alba here is a pic of her naked
with her number at the bottom

all_coholic.gif

Mike, I had no idea you were such a ladies man! Her sitting there on your bike in that position has to hard on the hump though, or did you reinforce it just for her?
bowdown.gif

(motioncobra @ Aug. 11 2007,01:07)
SHOCKED.gif
Ok Cblast, the color is a little faded but  I'm sure those used to be nice boxers when they were new. Now lay on the couch and let's talk about that hole.
Hey, that whole was put there by consenting adults in the state of Alaska, where nothing is out of the realm of possibility!
eek2.gif

Hey, I found this pic of Lamb riding a sportster 883 with assless chaps and lipstick, check it out! It was in a shoebox where I keep all of my treasured "alone time" material.
wow.gif

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 09 2007,20:11) Wow he still hasen't replied! LOL I wonder why, im going to change my contacts, and maybe the pic will show up!
firedevil.gif
nope new contacts didnt help me

(Cblast @ Aug. 11 2007,09:56) Hey, I found this pic of Lamb riding a sportster 883 with assless chaps and lipstick, check it out!  It was in a shoebox where I keep all of my treasured "alone time" material.
wow.gif
you told me you burned the last copy, bastard!

This pic doesn't even need a caption, it speaks for itself!

(Mike.P175 @ Aug. 11 2007,08:27) If anyone want's to meet Jessica Alba here is a pic of her naked
with her number at the bottom

all_coholic.gif
Lamb keeps calling that #! It just rings and rings and rings!

er..welcome to the forum St Nick.....

Just picture them all naked and it'll  make it easier to speak in public......
wow.gif

Foras Sesto Pondero Ver......Anybody speak latin?

Back