Muffler Mod with Pics

Be nice. i solved all of our problems, i stopped by Stnicks house and took pics of the muffler mod and posted them for him. ENJOY!

WOW AT THE CRAFTSMANSHIP HUH!!!

(yetifed @ Aug. 09 2007,11:40) Be nice. i solved all of our problems, i stopped by Stnicks house and took pics of the muffler mod and posted them for him. ENJOY!

WOW AT THE CRAFTSMANSHIP HUH!!!
jump9.gif

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 08 2007,20:48) After reviewing your photos I must say I would have done it diferently.

"It's all ballbearings nowadays, maybe you need a refresher course."

-Fletch
laugh.gif

I'm pushin -10db on the Fletcher Munson curve.
Photo attached:

Hey wanna see my hairy a$$?
Here you go. HD digital.

Sorry, that type of profanity and offensive pics are totally uncalled for on this site. I do have a picture of me doing a handstand wheelie at 100mph.
This was taken on Main St. on Sunday afternoon.
Enjoy.
SHOCKED.gif

After seeing all of these pics and how easy it looks I am doing all of these mods tomorrow. Will post pics when all is finished.
all_coholic.gif

Ok mods are complete
Here is a pic of the muffler mod. I am very happy and it took no time at all

While I was at it I added a turbo it was much easier than I thought it was going to be. I am glad it worked with the muffler mod.
Here is the pic of the turbo. Very clean install.

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Cblast @ Aug. 09 2007,07:59) MotionCobra, what a sweet ride!  Why is the passenger on the back wearing cuffs and a gag ball?  Not judging, just concerned.
Oh I'm sorry Cblast, did I not mention before? I'm a magician. Notice in this photo the order is reversed. You have a sharp eye, no one else noticed.

(Cblast @ Aug. 08 2007,22:21) Great pics Lamb, but why are you riding mat's bike naked?  And what is the chicken for?
CROWD PLEASER!

That chicken is for choking!

Here is a pic of me choking my chicken!

Lamb, Motioncobra, a bottle of tequila, three hamsters, a leprecon outfit, and forty gallons of jello. That is all that I have to say about that.
bowdown.gif
i have never seen such debauchery
smile.gif

(Cblast @ Aug. 09 2007,19:39) Lamb, Motioncobra, a bottle of tequila, three hamsters, a leprecon outfit, and forty gallons of jello.  That is all that I have to say about that.
bowdown.gif
  i have never seen such debauchery
smile.gif
Thank you!

Wow he still hasen't replied! LOL I wonder why, im going to change my contacts, and maybe the pic will show up!
firedevil.gif

ok.... we are going to have to slow down all all these photos.... ( since I SAVE MOST PHOTOS TO MY COMPUTER ... I'm using up to much space on my hard drive and its starting to crash!)

lurk.gif

I set the one of Lamb and Motioncobra as my background!
super.gif

Phwew! After ya'll been posting all these pics, I checked on the Server disk space. We're still doing OK! Keep posting!
tounge.gif

Here is a pic of me in my boxers, I hope Stone Phillips doesn't come leaping out of my laundry room.
SHOCKED.gif

Back