Muffler Mod with Pics

stnick

Registered
Here are some pics of the muffler mod I did to my 07. I took the advice from what I could find in the archives, however, I felt that pics of the tools used would be helpful. I should have done this 2 months ago when I bought the bike.

SHOCKED.gif
I can't see shizza (that's German lol)

So, I'm sitting on my porch one night and out of the western sky comes this HUGE UFO! Like the size of 2 football fields.
Here's the picture, what do you think?

So I was messing around with the engine the other day and gained 20 horsepower! It was easy, here's how....first remove the bolt on the left in this pic....

Then plug it with a bolt like the one shown here.....

lastly, turn add a hose like below from the spot on the left to the right just like this....

Awesome huh.

iamwithstupid.gif

(stnick @ Aug. 07 2007,16:53) Here are some pics of the muffler mod I did to my 07. I took the advice from what I could find in the archives, however, I felt that pics of the tools used would be helpful. I should have done this 2 months ago when I bought the bike.
Looking at the first pic I couldn't figure out how you did that. Then I saw the second pic and it became obvious.

You are quite the craftsman. To say that you have created a masterpiece is an extreme understatement.

(SpeedGeek @ Aug. 08 2007,17:58) Here is a naked picture of my HOT wife.  Aint she a hardbody?

SMOKIN!  Enjoy everyone!

all_coholic.gif
sweet!!! post more photos I want to show every one at work
firedevil.gif

Back