More Bash Pix

Harley Wall Bangers... classic :rofl:

Great pic's and thanks for sharing them.. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing David, I mean Dawn. Good seeing you again David, have fun with the track day.

great pics...wish you had let me know, i had an extra memory card you would have been more than welcome to use!

great pics...wish you had let me know, i had an extra memory card you would have been more than welcome to use!

Oh I found the card on Saturday night.....it was in Randy's computer bag. And he was trying to blame me:laugh:

Hey.... I BROUGHT the card... Dawn just did not have the prowess to locate it. Accessories are her job, I am in charge of not RUNNING INTO ROCK CLIFFS (which I did with ninja like skiziles)...

One more thing... your kids grow up, you will shape them best you can, you can point them in the right direction, you can tirelessly give them guidance and your best experience based advice, you can tell them that "I have been there dangit, listen to me".... BUT... apparently... you cant make them get rid of the (sure fire, chick repellent) 'GI Joe' shirts....:poke:

In closing.... I could have strung a hammock up at Bald River Falls and just loitered there for days on end..... Awesome display of our planet's grandeur! I rode to it twice!

WHAT

BEAUTIFUL

PEOPLE

Awesome pix, Dawn...thanks for allowing me to be there through you and your great family.

:love:

:beerchug:

Good stuff BoB....David was a pleasure to meet. Of course we see who he takes after!

Great shots!

Even though there was a Kawi in there! :whistle:

Great Pics.

The accident pic, I realized we were talking about the same accident...We were stuck below, you almost pictured our bikes around the curve.

Nice seeing yall

Chris

Edit: trying to quote post #3.

Dumb question, but from a guy that didn't go, where were these taken? That overlook appears to be a spot on the blue ridge parkway that I've been to before on a work trip, but I'm really not sure.

I need to make it to the fall event!

-Nick

Back