Thanks from Darciedog1

darciedog1

Donating Member
Registered
I'm finally finding time to make a post. I just wanted to thank every one for there hospitality at our first Busa Bash. Katie and I had a great time and we met a really great bunch of people. We were a little nervous driving 700 miles to a function that we didn't know anyone. Every one made us feel very welcome. I would like to thank Captain, Semi, and Jet-li for going out of there way for welcoming us newbies, and every one else that welcomed us in. Thanks again.

It was good meeting you and driving with ya for a ways... :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing y'all again!

So glad you came and joined in the fun!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend and I hope you make the trip again :thumbsup:

You will hate missing another one, ask me how I know. :poke: Glad you had fun, there is nothing like it. :bowdown:

Good meeting you both. Hope to see you in the Fall. Your fellow noobie took these.
Dk

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

Glad y'all made it and had a good time! Better watch out though bashes get sorta addictive.:laugh:

it was great meeting you two...looking forward to getting together again and hitting some of the roads between our houses :beerchug:

First Bash, But I promise it WON'T be your Last. Glad you guys had a Great Time.

Back