Missing Linx Motorcylce Club

Picture_039.jpg

Thats all the pics batteries went dead for now on i will keep 2 extra sets and a extra memory card also their were alot more bikes coming in as some were going all in all it was a good day Charity ride went from Durham to Danville VA hope everyone enjoys the crappie pics i took  
beerchug.gif

Love the busa shots but some of the other bikes have the ugliest front ends. Maybe I'm just use to my busa?

Alot of bikes Crusiers/Sport bikes eye candy for ROC lol wish the NC guys could of made it threw up the ORG alot all the guys/Gals that rode the busa in didnt know about the ORG so i hope a few of them pop in they all were very nice people wish i stayed longer cause it was going on from 10am-2am as i left another 10-15 bikes pulled in so im sure its was only getting started

looks like you all were having a good time...thanks for sharing the pics
beerchug.gif

Yea it was a fun time the grub was real good some old school grilling going on. yea they had a bunch of nice bikes wish the batteries would of lasted had a bunch more those were few of the bikes, at anygiven time they had 100 bikes with a few coming in and out people coming out of the woodwork to enjoy the nice day we had and some friendly riders

Back