need some help here

Don't call me francais and keep your dirty meathooks outa my stuff!
biggrin.gif

Talk to the club?  What do you think they're going to say?  "Oh, alright.  If you say so."

Talk to the police.  What the heck are you waiting for?  Talk to the police chief if you have to and if that doesn't do the trick, call the mayor's office.

--Wag--
I was thinking that IF the leaders of this club aren't aware of this kind of activity, perhaps they'd step in for the sake of the club name...it seems that a lot of these MC clubs tout safety and abiding by the law to SOME degree, but what in the hell do I know
rock.gif

I'm not an idiot Wag, just offering some options...pipe down, will ya...

Dayuaaaaam WWJD.....you should no better....and what does WWJD stand for last I looked it was What Would Jesus Do......you need to re-think your thoughts and watch your tongue...it does and can slice to and fro...even in words...be a light not a dimmer switch  
rock.gif
Man, you have no idea who WWJD is, do you...I don't think he'd hurt a fly...might kill a bologna sandwich though...

Yeah, joke...it was clearly a joke...dayum...
laugh.gif

hahahahaha you DON'T know me cuz you havn't been here long enough. Everybody else knows I kid. I'm cool, just...

Politically InCorrect since 1964

I know and film a lot of local stunters. They are traffic aware and don't ride while DRINKING. Lame and stoopid. Local cops will deal with them soon enough - since they obviously WANT to be caught

local stunters

652811097655592.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120197305 -->

I live in Northwest Indiana and I've never heard of these Ruff Ryders. I'm a field tech that goes from job site to job site, today alone I probably covered 350 miles ranging from the Super Ghettoes of Gary/Hammond/East Chicago to Snob cities of Munster/Schererville and to places that time forgot like Wheatfield.
When I get home I pick a bike and rack up more miles.

I've yet to run into a huge pack of dangereous stunting squids in these parts. Actually the entire sportbike scene around here sucks because it's Hardley Land.

Where do you see them? I knew of the Valpo Boyz but they disbanded years ago and most were pretty much harmless 30 sumthin's to begin with.
What bars are they hanging out at?

Checkout Longshots On 41 guy. If you are in the area that much I am sure you have seen them. I found out tonight that the local POLICE dept. Is pulling those guys over for anything. Problem is theyright now are getting away with it. by the way most of these guys are late teens early 20's. So depending on your age you may not know them. They also I guess goto Cavanaughs. Like I said I really don't care what the hell they do as long as they are not drunk and they don't do it by me. Bunch of idiots.

Back