need some help here

Fire95Z28

Registered
First of all let me state that I appericiate what you guys do. However there is a group that call themselves Ruff Ryders of Northwest Indiana that is out of control. From the years that I have been a rider I know what it means to belong to a club. However this did not mean we went out and got smashed and rode our bikes around acting like idiots. If any of this chapter reads this mind you I am starting no trouble here. I just would like someone to do something about the drinking and riding. They are representing your club and acting like fools in the process. One rider has already been killed from the activities. He was so drunk and coced up that he hit a parked car doin a wheelie.

Everything that these guys do is about drinkin and riding. I am scared to death that I may be their next victim. I would just like to know who the heck I can contact to stop this crap. In my opinion they are not representing anything but a bunch of dumb kids that aren't responsible. Half of them don't have an M on their license and almost all of them have no insurance. Great so when they hit me I get nuthin. Thats real great. I guess the bigger question is if I do get hit does that mean I get to go after the club that they represent? Motorcyclists have bad enough image. THIS CRAP NEEDS TO STOP.

As I said before I have no problems with stunting. I do not want an internet war here. I just would like these no experience riding people to quit tryin to do stuff like the pros and on top of it the drinkin.

There is no police force there?
rock.gif

There's a organized group out there called "The Police"... see if you can contact a local chapter in your area. (just messed with ya, but have ya reported them to the police?)

I ain't one to run to the cops, but this sounds liek a case where it may be a prudent option.

Be sure to lay low -- if the cops go on the warpath-- you don't want to get lumped into the stereotype.

No I have not done that. I was thinkin about just contacting the lub. Its a huge organization. I guess the Chicago chapter does not even recognize them.

It's a shame that this group, or at least members of it, find it okay to drink and ride...what will likely stop them, aside from LEO intervention, is a reality check. Hate to say it, but THAT luck will run out...someone will get hurt, be killed or take an innocent person's life...that's usually when people wake up...
sad.gif

The riders in question aren't leaders of this club, are they? If you feel you could approach those heading up the club, perhaps that's a start...
rock.gif

Talk to the club? What do you think they're going to say? "Oh, alright. If you say so."

Talk to the police. What the heck are you waiting for? Talk to the police chief if you have to and if that doesn't do the trick, call the mayor's office.

--Wag--

We have the same issues here in St. Louis. The problem with calling the cops is, THEY DON'T CARE!!! Not the cops, the stunters. The police can't go after 10-20 bikes at the same time. And let's face it, if we (Hayabusa owners) don't want to get caught, we won't. I would never run from the police but that's not the point. How much money do you think the StreetFighters (just an example) make off their videos? It doesn't hurt them to go and bail Jo Jo the dog faced boy out of jail. Then it's a simple matter of calling your local "fix a ticket" law firm and a couple of hundred bucks later you are a free man with no or little points on your license.

Later,

Steve

Infiltrate the group with a miniature camera and find out who they are, where they live, where they work, when they use the rest room, phone numbers and then turn it over to the authorities. When you find out that is a gang of rogue cops you will be in for some fun so call the Feds and hang on for the ride. Hey, you'll learn some cool tricks in the process. Have some fun with it, play like you are undercover in a movie "MotoNarc gets payback" stunt thugs go down... in theatres nationwide NOW...
wink.gif

First of all let me state that I appericiate what you guys do. However there is a group that call themselves Ruff Ryders of Northwest Indiana that is out of control. From the years that I have been a rider I know what it means to belong to a club. However this did not mean we went out and got smashed and rode our bikes around acting like idiots. If any of this chapter reads this mind you I am starting no trouble here. I just would like someone to do something about the drinking and riding. They are representing your club and acting like fools in the process. One rider has already been killed from the activities. He was so drunk and coced up that he hit a parked car doin a wheelie.

Everything that these guys do is about drinkin and riding. I am scared to death that I may be their next victim. I would just like to know who the heck I can contact to stop this crap. In my opinion they are not representing anything but a bunch of dumb kids that aren't responsible. Half of them don't have an M on their license and almost all of them have no insurance. Great so when they hit me I get nuthin. Thats real great. I guess the bigger question is if I do get hit does that mean I get to go after the club that they represent? Motorcyclists have bad enough image. THIS CRAP NEEDS TO STOP.

As I said before I have no problems with stunting. I do not want an internet war here. I just would like these no experience riding people to quit tryin to do stuff like the pros and on top of it the drinkin.
I would worry about the 40 harleys you see at every hooters you go by. Most of them call "riding" going from bar to bar. They're riding bikes twice the size and weight of sportbikes.

Best thing to do-let them continue.....they will take themselves out sooner or later.

Quote (WWJD @ June 29 2005,16:11)
I can have them all killed.... can you wire me cash?

This kind of statement isn't called for bro, remember this board has alot of people and some few bad apples Im sure, how do I know your not a fruitcake. He asked for advice not to hire a hitman...take it somewhere else...or grow up
mad.gif

Dayuaaaaam WWJD.....you should no better....and what does WWJD stand for last I looked it was What Would Jesus Do......you need to re-think your thoughts and watch your tongue...it does and can slice to and fro...even in words...be a light not a dimmer switch
rock.gif

Quote (WWJD @ June 29 2005,16:11)
I can have them all killed....   can you wire me cash?

This kind of statement isn't called for bro, remember this board has alot of people and some few bad apples Im sure, how do I know your not a fruitcake. He asked for advice not to hire a hitman...take it somewhere else...or grow up
mad.gif
Calm down dude.....it was just a joke!!!

Dayuaaaaam WWJD.....you should no better....and what does WWJD stand for last I looked it was What Would Jesus Do......you need to re-think your thoughts and watch your tongue...it does and can slice to and fro...even in words...be a light not a dimmer switch  
rock.gif
Lighten up Francis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
wink.gif

Back