'Midnight' Gets a New Tail

cool.gif

Re: 'Midnight' Gets a New Tail

I'm amidst the process of blacking out my '03 for its second new look makeover (she's got 55,000 miles on her, the body gets beat up but she's keeps on running like a champ) and I like the look of this undertail. I'm currently rocking the cut off mud flap look, which is ok, but as previously stated in this thread it pales in comparison to the nicely finished look of a quality undertail. My question is this, did you buy that tail light or did you chop the stock light? I've got an LED brake light with integrated flashers and a clear lens, which I dig, and I'm not sure how it would work out if I had to chop it, I don't want to blow the nice finish of the quality undertail with a shoddy looking tail lamp.

Thanks
Greg
AKA New Guy

I'm amidst the process of blacking out my '03 for its second new look makeover (she's got 55,000 miles on her, the body gets beat up but she's keeps on running like a champ) and I like the look of this undertail. I'm currently rocking the cut off mud flap look, which is ok, but as previously stated in this thread it pales in comparison to the nicely finished look of a quality undertail. My question is this, did you buy that tail light or did you chop the stock light? I've got an LED brake light with integrated flashers and a clear lens, which I dig, and I'm not sure how it would work out if I had to chop it, I don't want to blow the nice finish of the quality undertail with a shoddy looking tail lamp.

Thanks
Greg
AKA New Guy

Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail light.

can you remember what brand those passenger foot pegs are,and those smoked out are signals Ken? Hows the fitment on the pegs?

I gotta have them to add to my blacked out busa.

Thx, Rubb.

can you remember what brand those passenger foot pegs are,and those smoked out are signals Ken? Hows the fitment on the pegs?

I gotta have them to add to my blacked out busa.

Thx, Rubb.

Rubb - they are Protek Pro-Lite pegs (PG 110K). Got the front signals from eBay (Seller - rebelcycleparts), no fitment issues and have been running strong. Kind of hard to see if you do the running light mod, though.

Rubb - they are Protek Pro-Lite pegs (PG 110K). Got the front signals from eBay (Seller - rebelcycleparts), no fitment issues and have been running strong. Kind of hard to see if you do the running light mod, though.

Thanks Boss. I'm just switching out the pillion pegs and the ones I ordered dont have the hole in the right place for the spring and ball bearing so they fall.They also dont have enuff material to make them stay horizontal with the floor(they sag a bit). There's not enough material to re-locate the hole,so in the trash they go.

Thanks 4 the info,

Rubb.

Back