'Midnight' Gets a New Tail

thats the sickest black busa ever  
jump9.gif
Wouldn't say that, bro, but appreciate the compliment.

I have the same undertail, Im impressed with it to, however I was unable to use the 6 stock push-pins on each side of the undertail due to fit, looking for an alternative flush screw or something to replace them. Anyway BigBSBusa sharp bike and nice pics!! Drew

I have the same undertail, Im impressed with it to, however I was unable to use the 6 stock push-pins on each side of the undertail due to fit, looking for an alternative flush screw or something to replace them. Anyway BigBSBusa sharp bike and nice pics!! Drew
Thanks for the kind words, Drew! I have never really been a fan of those pushpins anyway, so let me know what you find.

Damn! That baby just looks mean. Where did you get the big chrome emblem?

Ken - looks awesome. Have you thought about painting the inners a glossy black to match the fairings? Bike looks Bad AZZ. AWESOME!

After pics.
Did you have any problems fitting that Brazilian undertail?
I got the same one, and it's pressing the tail light housing up a good 1/4", leaving a gap in the bottom corners. I've even trimmed a bit of the tail off (about 1/8") which helped, but still not fitting as good as what I see in your picture.

Thanks for any advice.

B.

Very very sweet. Bike after my own heart. I got an '06 black and silver and I decided when it's time to paint...the frame etc. will get powdercoated as well.

Love the all black
bowdown.gif

Back