'Midnight' Gets a New Tail

lookin gooood
cool.gif

Yeah i bought from the same dude and actually for the price it is a pretty good deal. I have since changed out to another with leds that i found at an EVEN better deal that i couldn't pass up. But the fit and finish of the one from Brasil was quite impressive. And quality paint too, even though it is out of sight for the most part. Actually the one i have is for sale so if any one is interested pm me.

BigBS the bike looks really sweet
biggrin.gif
I Likey!!!!!!!

looks sweet , and uses the stock / clear led light ? does he have more of them ? paint to match extra$$$$ looks sweet . i am always thinkin the chopped mudflap looks good till i see a nice undertail!
biggrin.gif

VERY VERY nice.. I had tons of problems with the Storm Undertail due to tire loved to hit it, $400 later after shock, coil and paint. that way looks just as good.

I love the all black look not tomuch chrome not tomuch of anything..

Nice Powder Coat job aswell. is that an 2002?

Anyways Looky here its not tomuch and seeing you have the money to powder coat the frame $$$ I think this will be nothing for you.. a nice winter Project I think.

Custom Gauges:
http://www.bluegauges.com/motorcycle/hayabusa.htm

Awesome Ken ... Midnight is truly a well thought out masterpiece. I like everything you've done to her. She's setting the example for how to blackout a bike. Can't wait to hear about the "go" mods you're planning for her.

Yeah i bought from the same dude and actually for the price it is a pretty good deal. I have since changed out to another with leds that i found at an EVEN better deal that i couldn't pass up. But the fit and finish of the one from Brasil was quite impressive. And quality paint too, even though it is out of sight for the most part. Actually the one i have is for sale so if any one is interested pm me.

BigBS the bike looks really sweet  
biggrin.gif
 I Likey!!!!!!!
I was a little skeptical when I first saw it, but it worked out very well. When you posted about yours I hoped it was same guy since you gave a positive review.

looks sweet , and uses the stock / clear led light ?  does he have more of them ?  paint to match extra$$$$  looks sweet . i am always thinkin the chopped mudflap looks good till i see a nice undertail!
biggrin.gif
Not sure how often he sells them, but his eBay username is 'artfibras' and his e-mail addy is: artfibras@artfibras.com.br. Needed something to keep the stock taillight housing since I got the CA integrated taillight.

Bike looks awesome.  How did you get the rear peg holder black?  Also, the other original silver pieces?
Powdercoat, my man!  Powdercoat for all pieces except the screws.  Those were painted with some high temp paint.
Powercoat it is then.  The pumpkin will look great all black.

Thanks.
You should do a search for 'tedbiele' or 'mzrsq' or PM them for pics of their bikes. They are both sweet lookin' pumpkins. Almost makes you want to just eat 'em!
laugh.gif

VERY VERY nice.. I had tons of problems with the Storm Undertail due to tire loved to hit it, $400 later after shock, coil and paint. that way looks just as good.

I love the all black look not tomuch chrome not tomuch of anything..

Nice Powder Coat job aswell. is that an 2002?

Anyways Looky here its not tomuch and seeing you have the money to powder coat the frame $$$ I think this will be nothing for you.. a nice winter Project I think.

Custom Gauges:
http://www.bluegauges.com/motorcycle/hayabusa.htm
Nope, its a 2003. Already got plans for the gauges, but thanks for the link.

Awesome Ken ... Midnight is truly a well thought out masterpiece. I like everything you've done to her. She's setting the example for how to blackout a bike. Can't wait to hear about the "go" mods you're planning for her.
Appreciate it, DJ! Yeah, got a couple things in the works. Are you still on track for your unveiling?

Back