Medical advice - thoughts

I dunno, I've met a lot of sharp old OLD timers that have had 3-9 scotches a day and a pack of cigarettes for 70 years... We all know Cigarettes kill so it must be the booze keeping them alive. :rofl:

Actually the substance in red wine that is benficial is called "Resveratrol". and you can actually buy it as a supplement at GNC.

But hell, that would take away the real fun!!

As far as 40 oz's are concerned, I was actually a St. Ides man (with an occassional Old E' here or there) back when I was 16-19, then I found out what malt liquor really was so I had to step my game up.

Actually the substance in red wine that is benficial is called "Resveratrol". and you can actually buy it as a supplement at GNC.

But hell, that would take away the real fun!!

As far as 40 oz's are concerned, I was actually a St. Ides man (with an occassional Old E' here or there) back when I was 16-19, then I found out what malt liquor really was so I had to step my game up.

I just checked and there is no mention of Resveratrol ANYWHERE on the label of my MD 20/20. Me thinks you are full of $hit

Dr. King says to drink plenty of this stuff. Won't help your cholesterol, but you won't give a sh!t.:laugh:

DSC_7931.JPG

Dr. King says to drink plenty of this stuff. Won't help your cholesterol, but you won't give a sh!t.:laugh:

I keep it in my medicine cabnet\freezer and find it is a very effective pain reliever.

I just checked and there is no mention of Resveratrol ANYWHERE on the label of my MD 20/20. Me thinks you are full of $hit

:rofl::rofl:

You may try choosing a red wine that costs more that $3-4 bucks, and does not say serve chilled or enjoy straight from the bottle wrapped in a brown paper bag.

:whistle:

Back