Medical Update.....

The good Lord has angels watching everyone. Thankfully the Captains were watching closesly. Speedy recovery Cap. After all we men of mass will outlast everyone..haha.

Thanks Capt... Read your story and it moved me! Yep took your advice and hugged the wife and kids....
Now I got a black eye and I'm locked out of the house! Should have mentioned it wasn't my wife or kids.
NO only joking of course... But on a serious note your post did make me a little teary eyed. So blessed are we each and everyday that but by the grace of God do we come and go. I'm really glad things turned out for the best, yes there are challenges ahead but the Lord spared your life that day and he surely has plans for you and yours. Will be praying for you each and everyday hereafter my Brother.

In the end, thank God your still here, truely. It's sounds like you got way better good news than bad. Not hard to be emotional about our lives. Not something most of us take lightly. Happy for you and your family with the good news, in more ways than one.

It is great that a DR would set down and talk to you like that. I had the same problem with my lower back and the DR did the same thing for me. That was the 1st time I was ever in pain that caused me to actually miss work. Glad you got the good news and hope everything is great from here on out for ya..
beerchug.gif

I'm glad things didn't turn out any worse. Life can be a real bugger sometimes. Even though things aren't great now, they will be later. Trudge through the crappy times and enjoy/cherish the great times
beerchug.gif

WOW. Glad to hear that you're going to be OK CAp. I guess there is a lot
of truth in the saying "what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger".
It's a shame that we have to go through things like you have had to deal
with in this accident, but it shows us how much we have to be thankful for.

Do what the doctor says brother...live strong, be strong, and show the ones
that you love, how much you love them.

Thanks for all the support and kind words guys... I know this is going to sound korny but you all mean a lot to me and this place is more than just a hobby..... The doc told me to get back to life and try to get things normal so I took his advice and got in an argument with my wife tonight.... Yep Im feeling better.

Thanks for all the support and kind words guys... I know this is going to sound korny but you all mean a lot to me and this place is more than just a hobby..... The doc told me to get back to life and try to get things normal so I took his advice and got in an argument with my wife tonight.... Yep Im feeling better.
Yeah we love you too
moon.gif

Cap, glad the news is good get well soon man, we need you around!
More prayers sent!

Hi Captain, I hope the physicap therapy will help you. I have neck problems from playing Rugby so I have had to keep my neck muscles strong by using resistance training. Best Wishes, Big Red

All of this has got me wondering.

Who won the argument
laugh.gif

It must be true what they say then . You are ahrd headed ..LOL Glad everything is better now . Good luck with the misses hope you win...

Who won the argument
laugh.gif
I would be willing to bet a dollar against a donut on that one.

Who won the argument
laugh.gif
I would be willing to bet a dollar against a donut on that one.
You ain't kidding - that's like picking the chalk in a horse race.

Back