May evaporate for a while...

Oh sure...like you can just stop surfing the web and not spontaneously combust or something?! You going to prove that theory wrong BT? That what you're trying to do?
tounge.gif

Seriously...we did some big cut backs on the little things, well, pretty much once I bought the Busa and the insurance rates skyrocketed...we cut DirecTV back to basic; only channel surf on a hundred channels or so now! We dumped all long distance and bought a phone card...I sold my husband, oh, wait, no I WANTED to sell him, but E-Bay's got something against pandering actual bodies or something...anyway, we cut about $200 out of the frivolous spending account and haven't missed it much...well, I miss some shows on HBO and the PPV fights, but I'm still alive...barely...

If you do drop off of this virtual planet, I'll be needed a phone number or something just to make sure you're okay...
smile.gif

..credit cards sucks! I keep 'em budgets in a monthly-paid basis so I can keep track of the whole hoopla! ..that way, I can't overspend even if (temporarily..) think that I can afford it..

..there is always more expenses than budgeted for.. ..wish that you can make ends meet man, from the little that I know you are an asset to this forum..

Oh sure...like you can just stop surfing the web and not spontaneously combust or something?! You going to prove that theory wrong BT? That what you're trying to do?
tounge.gif

Seriously...we did some big cut backs on the little things, well, pretty much once I bought the Busa and the insurance rates skyrocketed...we cut DirecTV back to basic; only channel surf on a hundred channels or so now! We dumped all long distance and bought a phone card...I sold my husband, oh, wait, no I WANTED to sell him, but E-Bay's got something against pandering actual bodies or something...anyway, we cut about $200 out of the frivolous spending account and haven't missed it much...well, I miss some shows on HBO and the PPV fights, but I'm still alive...barely...

If you do drop off of this virtual planet, I'll be needed a phone number or something just to make sure you're okay...
smile.gif
Damn, I love it when a chick asks me for my phone number!
drooling3.gif

biggrin.gif

Already down to basic DirecTv. Never really got into the movie channels. Had the full meal deal for a month or so when I first got hooked up, but dropped it because I didn't see me usin' any of the extra channels. All I need is locals (for weather forecasts), Discovery Channel for a couple shows I like, and The Comedy Channel. I could pretty much do without anything else on TV. Don't sit down and watch it that much anyway. I wish they'd let you purchase it by the channel for like 99cents a channel per month or somethin'. I could get by on about $5 worth.
biggrin.gif

Gonna call Bellsouth today and see how low I can shave my phone/net bills and still keep the most basic service, aka a friggin' dial tone and dial-up net access. We'll see...

I can do without the net if I have to. Don't want to, but I could...
wink.gif

By the way, my phone number is 867-5309.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

..credit cards sucks! I keep 'em budgets in a monthly-paid basis so I can keep track of the whole hoopla! ..that way, I can't overspend even if (temporarily..) think that I can afford it..

..there is always more expenses than budgeted for.. ..wish that you can make ends meet man, from the little that I know you are an asset to this forum..
Thanks wiz...
beerchug.gif

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out... And hey, at least I ain't havin' to cut back because some chick is takin' half my poop, huh?

I think what I need is a sugar momma who can support me while I play with bikes. "

That's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always technical writing, jeez, you sure are good at that.
I think we would all miss your posts here.
Fire up the paint shop, and check for a refinance. You might get a rate good enough, and a little work on the side, you'll be in front in no tme.
Best of luck!
I'm lookin' into a refinance but my fairly large rotating balances and a few late payments here and there have my credit score borderline. I can get a refinance with no problems, but what happens is I lose the 5.385% interest rate I have locked in and have to go with a higher rate and start all over on my 15 years of payments. Got plenty of equity. House appraised for $124,800 and I owe around 36,500 or so on it.
Wow, $124,800 appraised value? I need to move to your part of town!! I had to pay almost that much for a down payment for my place in Cali.
sad.gif

Have you thought about getting a roomie?

You could let one of your shorties move in, then charge her rent.
biggrin.gif

A lot of us have been there and we feel your pain. Though we haven't met yet, you're a valued friend. I also have some stuff that needs painting i.e. hump, helmet, and a complete set of plastics and I have no problem sending the stuff to you and with an advance payment. We understand your situation, but we still want you to stay!!

A lot of us have been there and we feel your pain. Though we haven't met yet, you're a valued friend. I also have some stuff that needs painting i.e. hump, helmet, and a complete set of plastics and I have no problem sending the stuff to you and with an advance payment. We understand your situation, but we still want you to stay!!
I appreciate the offer bro. Not just yet though... Can't start pilin' up jobs I can't get to. Don't need the added stress of that right now. It would bug the shid outta me to have yer stuff AND yer money and not be able to spend a decent amount of time on yer stuff right now. I don't do business that way.

Fwiw, I talked to someone about a different job today. I'm gonna see where that goes. It's somethin' I would absolutely enjoy and should pay a little better with less hours. It would involve some on call time, but that means overtime, which I can always stand. We'll see what happens with that.
wink.gif

BT... Invest in a laptop and a wireless nic.
Some colledges & most hotels now have wireless web access.
Just sit in their lobby or heck in their parking lot & surf
away!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1054"|1094337238 -->

That sucks, the money issue, been there done that, not fun, didn't even get a t-shirt
sad.gif

There was a point where me and misses could not even make the house payments, thank the Lord for parents. The problem with borrowing to pay a debt, is that it gets you more in debt, yea fun cycle.

You mentioned that you sold some things, got other stuff to sell, post it here I am sure you would sell everything quickly.

Do what you have to, remember it will be shorted lived. Hang in there.

Equity line of credits are pretty good, I have one on all my property. You typically can pay interest only, or any amount over that, and it may be a tax write off, but as always "check with you accountant"
smile.gif

Not riding will only make it tougher. Keep the faith

Just say the word when you start painting and I'll bring you my bike and helmet. Hang in there Bro and you'll get through this...!
wink.gif

That sucks, the money issue, been there done that, not fun, didn't even get a t-shirt
sad.gif

There was a point where me and misses could not even make the house payments, thank the Lord for parents. The problem with borrowing to pay a debt, is that it gets you more in debt, yea fun cycle.

You mentioned that you sold some things, got other stuff to sell, post it here I am sure you would sell everything quickly.

Do what you have to, remember it will be shorted lived. Hang in there.

Equity line of credits are pretty good, I have one on all my property. You typically can pay interest only, or any amount over that, and it may be a tax write off, but as always "check with you accountant"
smile.gif

Not riding will only make it tougher. Keep the faith
I may end up sellin' my spare busa body parts. I wanted to paint a spare body for two reasons. First, when I started collectin' parts to paint all my stock stuff was cherry. I wanted to put it up in that condition for a spare body. Second, I didn't want any more down time for paint than I had to have. Workin' on a spare set allowed me to ride while the parts were bein' prepped and sprayed. Now my stock pieces are not cherry anymore. That eliminates one of the main reasons for paintin' spare parts.

I haven't had time to take pictures of everything yet to list it all for sale, but I will as soon as I have time. I have listed a couple things lately but didn't get any interest. May end up havin' to put it all on ebay and let it go to high bidder even if it's at a slight loss. At least it would put some cash in my pocket to get me by. Gotta find time to get it all out and photograph it and list it though...

As for parents... My Dad would float me in a second if I asked, but I refuse to go that route unless I absolutely HAVE to. I'm not too good to ask for help if I need it, I just don't like havin' to do that. I like takin' care of my own bidness.

Hey Chris.....how bout we all ride over to your beat and we all speed like demons. That way you get your quota (yeah yeah....they dont exist) and look like supercop bustin' all the bad biker dude and dudettes. That will get ya a raise for sure!!!

OH..and I'm with Rev............your request is DENIED!!

Hey Chris.....how bout we all ride over to your beat and we all speed like demons. That way you get your quota (yeah yeah....they dont exist) and look like supercop bustin' all the bad biker dude and dudettes. That will get ya a raise for sure!!!

OH..and I'm with Rev............your request is DENIED!!
I don't run radar or laser anymore but I could watch you guys zip around for a while. Might be fun.
biggrin.gif

As for quotas, dude, I wrote TWO citations during the entire month of August. Both were tag violations. Think I gave like thirty somethin' warnings on other stuff. We have a traffic division to do that silly crap.
wink.gif

I'm lookin' into a refinance but my fairly large rotating balances and a few late payments here and there have my credit score borderline. I can get a refinance with no problems, but what happens is I lose the 5.385% interest rate I have locked in and have to go with a higher rate and start all over on my 15 years of payments. Got plenty of equity. House appraised for $124,800 and I owe around 36,500 or so on it. I've just got to get a good enough handle on the cards to get my credit score above the borderline so I can do somethin' without gettin' raped in interest. I'm lookin' at a home equity line of credit but I don't know enough about all that shid to know what to look for or at. Just feelin' around right now to see what kind of options I can get to pop up. Somethin' will work out, I just can't stand to keep barely treadin' water until it does. That's why I'm lookin' at makin' some serious expenditure cuts now. I want to knock this sheeyot out. Don't wanna live with the stress any longer than I absolutely HAVE to.
Hey Chris....Sorry I'm chiming in kinda late on this thread....Man, I'm truely sorry to hear of your situation. There will be brighter days ahead...I promise things will work themselves out, somehow they always find a way of doing that.

If you need to have any refinance questions answered or just could use some free advice, I would love to help out...I'm a mortgage broker here in Ohio....I'm not licensed to work out of state but maybe I could point you in the right direction. PM me if I can help you in any way.

Your friend...

Dan

Let me know if you're lookin to sell some of yer parts, bro. I'm sure I can relieve you of some of them.

Back