Been Gone for a While

Good to hear from you,, what are you doing to Babyj?
beerchug.gif
Can't give up the secrets yet, John.

My current cover is chrome, but I was thinking of adding something clear and black bolts. Something like that anyway. Not sure about cutting the plastic even though I did it for the sliders. Does it come with a template?
Joseph sent me an extra piece of lexan that I used as a template.. I put the masking tape on first then placed the lexan where I thought it should be, Traced it out and then dremel tool with a roto zip bit..
winkold.gif

Yeah, about the toasters...seems they've all been tied up in customs or something...yeah, that's it...

Ken, always great to see you around...I noticed you've been laying low and I honestly chalked it up to the fact that you never passed me in post count...he he...

Seriously, stick around. You are missed...
beerchug.gif

Welcome back, Ken!  
beerchug.gif

Good to see ya postin again...  
cool.gif
Thanks, Greg.  Have you gotten the '08 itch or still stickin' with the cruiser?
I actually seen an '08 at the stealership this past weekend... I still can't get past that reconfigured rear end~ The Busa's on up to '07 will always have my heart~
That being said... I'm still very happy with the HD~ Have yet to even hop on the wife's Busa since I got it~ Now that I've found the right seat for it... I can ride all day long with a big ol' smile on my fugly mug!
cool.gif

cool.gif

Its good to see you postn again brotha.  
thumb_up.gif
Thanks, Ty.  Did you make out for the NBR?
Yeah Dawg,but I don't think I'll be going to any other NBR gatherings. Rather I'll be doing the one (BBW) held in Tenn, if I can find out more details on it. From what I understand the coalition has split  
heart_broke.gif
up into two organization a few yr ago and has somthing to do with Harley Davidson getting involved (money). It aint what it use to be!

Yeah, about the toasters...seems they've all been tied up in customs or something...yeah, that's it...

Ken, always great to see you around...I noticed you've been laying low and I honestly chalked it up to the fact that you never passed me in post count...he he...

Seriously, stick around.  You are missed...  
beerchug.gif
Thanks, girl! You have the post title for now, but don't slow down. I'm trying to spend a bit more time. Hopefully it will continue.

My current cover is chrome, but I was thinking of adding something clear and black bolts.  Something like that anyway.  Not sure about cutting the plastic even though I did it for the sliders.  Does it come with a template?
Joseph sent me an extra piece of lexan that I used as a template.. I put the masking tape on first then placed the lexan where I thought it should be, Traced it out and then dremel tool with a roto zip bit..
winkold.gif
I'll remember that tip. Got a few plans I want to try and do to get to the next level.

Welcome back, Ken!  
beerchug.gif

Good to see ya postin again...  
cool.gif
Thanks, Greg.  Have you gotten the '08 itch or still stickin' with the cruiser?
I actually seen an '08 at the stealership this past weekend... I still can't get past that reconfigured rear end~ The Busa's on up to '07 will always have my heart~
That being said... I'm still very happy with the HD~ Have yet to even hop on the wife's Busa since I got it~ Now that I've found the right seat for it... I can ride all day long with a big ol' smile on my fugly mug!  
cool.gif
Agree with you on the tail of the new Busa. Can't get used to how it looks. Wondering what the aftermarket tail sections/undertails will be like. Glad the HD is treating you right.

cool.gif

Its good to see you postn again brotha.  
thumb_up.gif
Thanks, Ty.  Did you make out for the NBR?
Yeah Dawg,but I don't think I'll be going to any other NBR gatherings. Rather I'll be doing the one (BBW) held in Tenn, if I can find out more details on it. From what I understand the coalition has split  
heart_broke.gif
up into two organization a few yr ago and has somthing to do with Harley Davidson getting involved (money). It aint what it use to be!
I thought you and DJ would give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and let me know that you were here. I'm only about 40 minutes away from where everything happened. What have you been up to lately?

Back