Been Gone for a While

Welcome back Ken, Midnight is looking as good as ever..  
bowdown.gif
Good to be back, Doyle. Need to check out your bike for more mod ideas. :D

Love the clutch cover, Doyle. Did you cut the fairing or have someone do it?

Looks great, Doyle. What did you use to cover the cut? Also, have seen a few of those clutch covers, but not sure who sells them? And as usual, Doyle comes through with another mod idea for me. Thanks, bro.
ThumbsUp.gif

Looks great, Doyle. What did you use to cover the cut? Also, have seen a few of those clutch covers, but not sure who sells them? And as usual, Doyle comes through with another mod idea for me. Thanks, bro.
ThumbsUp.gif
Joseph (thepushercg) does these covers by order only several different options available so hit him up and tell him I sent ya..
winkold.gif

Auto door edge from your local parts store..
super.gif

Looks great, Doyle.  What did you use to cover the cut?  Also, have seen a few of those clutch covers, but not sure who sells them?  And as usual, Doyle comes through with another mod idea for me.  Thanks, bro.  
ThumbsUp.gif
Joseph (thepushercg) does these covers by order only several different options available so hit him up and tell him I sent ya..  
winkold.gif

super.gif
Thanks, bro.

ThumbsUp.gif
winkold.gif

super.gif
Thanks, bro.
Yep, just put one on my bike also.
Just need to finish it all up to get some pics.
Pusher does a good job.

My current cover is chrome, but I was thinking of adding something clear and black bolts. Something like that anyway. Not sure about cutting the plastic even though I did it for the sliders. Does it come with a template?

Good to hear from you,, what are you doing to Babyj?
beerchug.gif

Back