May evaporate for a while...

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out...  And hey, at least I ain't havin' to cut back because some chick is takin' half my poop, huh?  

I think what I need is a sugar momma who can support me while I play with bikes. "

That's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There's always technical writing, jeez, you sure are good at that.
I think we would all miss your posts here.
Fire up the paint shop, and check for a refinance. You might get a rate good enough, and a little work on the side, you'll be in front in no tme.
Best of luck!

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094085390 -->

Shat...It's tight everywhere...I hate workingat the Waffle House on Fri and Sat nites but can't get a part time kick that pays what they do and the cheddar looks good is the "Mad Money" account...Get everything lined up I ain't got much but I could help you stay online...
evil.gif

That sucks Bullet.....important to get rid of them high interest rate payments as fast as possible though........they eat a huge chunk of cash in the long run.
Hate to see ya go bro......but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!
You can always post from a family member or friends computer from time to time till ya get back on yer feet!!
Before ya know it you'll be back in full swing......have to make sacrifices from time to time!!

Hey man, check that whole ins. deal . I cut mine here in Ga. for the winter and guess what. The gov't. decided that they would asess penalties for no ins. in the form of $25/day.
wow.gif
after 6 months they take your registration and charge $200 more to get it back.
AAAssjani.gif
Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up, man. I'll check into that before it comes to that. That would flat out SUCK!
mad.gif

im right there with ya BT hell when i get my yearly bonus of 3g's on oct 2 its allready gone and thats not even 1/2 of the debt i accumulated damn damn damn
mad.gif

Here's a deal....I'll pay your dsl for 6 months, you take the price off my paint job somewhere down the road.
Thanks for the offer. Yer too cool, man.
beerchug.gif
Maybe I can work things so that I don't have to cut out internet. It's not decided yet. It's just on the list of options... Got some thinkin' to do before I make all my moves. I just wanted to lay it out there so if it came about, ya'll would know what was up. Wasn't just gonna disappear...
wink.gif

.                                            <span style='font-family:arial'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>NEGATIVE, REQUEST DENIED</span></span></span>                           .

....you should consider taking bribes or maybe selling out the backdoor of the narcotics room... Just jokin', good luck man.

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out... And hey, at least I ain't havin' to cut back because some chick is takin' half my poop, huh?

I think what I need is a sugar momma who can support me while I play with bikes. "

Fire up the paint shop, and check for a refinance. You might get a rate good enough, and a little work on the side, you'll be in front in no tme.
Best of luck!
I'm lookin' into a refinance but my fairly large rotating balances and a few late payments here and there have my credit score borderline. I can get a refinance with no problems, but what happens is I lose the 5.385% interest rate I have locked in and have to go with a higher rate and start all over on my 15 years of payments. Got plenty of equity. House appraised for $124,800 and I owe around 36,500 or so on it. I've just got to get a good enough handle on the cards to get my credit score above the borderline so I can do somethin' without gettin' raped in interest. I'm lookin' at a home equity line of credit but I don't know enough about all that shid to know what to look for or at. Just feelin' around right now to see what kind of options I can get to pop up. Somethin' will work out, I just can't stand to keep barely treadin' water until it does. That's why I'm lookin' at makin' some serious expenditure cuts now. I want to knock this sheeyot out. Don't wanna live with the stress any longer than I absolutely HAVE to.

Heh, Sugar Momma or not... BT right now I owe upwards of $20k.... I know how ya feel...

After you kill all your debt, just get an American Express Card, I love em' I spend every penny on it, and then I just have to write one check a month, it's good stuff, helps you track your spending. It's a charge card not a credit card and that helps as well...

Do what you gotta do bro, but keep in touch

Shat...It's tight everywhere...I hate workingat the Waffle House on Fri and Sat nites but can't get a part time kick that pays what they do and the cheddar looks good is the "Mad Money" account...Get everything lined up I ain't got much but I could help you stay online...
evil.gif
Ya know, one thing that pushed my situation this past week is the fact that the dept. just cut overtime for supervisors. Had plenty of it lined up to cover myself and give a little padding. Well, about a month ago the brains in training decide to schedule MANDATORY department wide training for several different classes. Of course everyone was scheduled on their off days. Then, at the end of the month they realized, "Oh poop, we're $22,000 over our overtime budget this month. We've got to cut out unauthorized overtime for a couple months to let the budget play catch up."

So, all the overtime I had lined up got nixed. They said they'd find slick sleeves to cover it because they don't have to pay them as much on OT. I can't tell you how bad that poop pissed me off.
mad.gif
I almost told 'em they could have the fuggin' stripes. I could make up the pay difference in overtime and go back to only worryin' about my zone and my actions...

I was treadin' along ok until they pulled this stupid poop. Didn't have a whole lot left at the end of each month, but poop was gettin' paid. Without the OT though, I'm pretty much fugged. I fugged up by bankin' on departmental OT instead of linin' up steady off duty security. I think it's definitely time to re-evaluate my thinking on that...

That sucks Bullet.....important to get rid of them high interest rate payments as fast as possible though........they eat a huge chunk of cash in the long run.
You can always post from a family member or friends computer from time to time till ya get back on yer feet!!
Before ya know it you'll be back in full swing......have to make sacrifices from time to time!!
You hirin' berry pickers?
rock.gif
I'm about ready to just tell 'em to kiss my ass. I'll need a job after that. I could pick a lot of berries in a day's time and wouldn't eat too many.
biggrin.gif

....you should consider taking bribes or maybe selling out the backdoor of the narcotics room... Just jokin', good luck man.
Bribes and pay offs? Nah... Don't have that in me. Couldn't live with myself if I did...

However, racin' those Z cars I mentioned in the street racin' thread on the interstate with the busa for some cash might help to make ends meet.
devil.gif
I might want a shot of NOS for that 1100 hp sucker though.
biggrin.gif

You hirin' berry pickers?
rock.gif
I'm about ready to just tell 'em to kiss my ass. I'll need a job after that. I could pick a lot of berries in a day's time and wouldn't eat too many.
biggrin.gif
Sorry Train....do most of our berries by machine......besides I'm pretty sure the majority of yer income would be eaten up by the drive to and from work everyday!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

You know what else sucks? I can't even do the Ramen noodles thing to save money.
biggrin.gif
If I eat nothin' but carbs I'd blow back up like a balloon. If I overdo carbs for just a day or two I feel puffy for at least three days now. Takes that long to get back to feelin' good and healthy once I go back to my restricted/good carb eatin'.
drooling3.gif

"Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out...  And hey, at least I ain't havin' to cut back because some chick is takin' half my poop, huh?  

Best of luck!
I'm lookin' into a refinance but my fairly large rotating balances and a few late payments here and there have my credit score borderline. I can get a refinance with no problems, but what happens is I lose the 5.385% interest rate I have locked in and have to go with a higher rate and start all over on my 15 years of payments. Got plenty of equity. House appraised for $124,800 and I owe around 36,500 or so on it. I've just got to get a good enough handle on the cards to get my credit score above the borderline so I can do somethin' without gettin' raped in interest. I'm lookin' at a home equity line of credit but I don't know enough about all that shid to know what to look for or at. Just feelin' around right now to see what kind of options I can get to pop up. Somethin' will work out, I just can't stand to keep barely treadin' water until it does. That's why I'm lookin' at makin' some serious expenditure cuts now. I want to knock this sheeyot out. Don't wanna live with the stress any longer than I absolutely HAVE to.
maybe you can pop it back to a 30 yr note, your rate might be a little higher, but as long as you can pre pay when things turn around ( and you know they will) it might get you out of a jam now. Just a thought. Or it sounds like you have plenty of equity in your place, check further into an equity loan, but by all means don't be paying over 20 % intrest on the charge cards!

Or it sounds like you have plenty of equity in your place, check further into an equity loan, but by all means don't be paying over 20 % intrest on the charge cards!
Actually, I got in touch with the cc companies and worked out a payment deal with them. I've got the interest on the cards knocked down to between 5-8% for six months. That's why I need to get my ass in gear and cut as much as possible right now to get them DOWN while the interest rate is not so bad. I stand to save a buncha jack by payin' as much as possible now. That's exactly why I'm lookin' at savin' EVERY SINGLE PENNY I can on my expenses.
wink.gif

Theres also the trick of a 0% balance transfer. Some cards will offer a 0% transfer for x months if you open a new card. The trick is not to let your payments fall behind, or the intrest zooms. Many people spend a lot of time transfering balances from card to card for the best rate. If you owe a lot, it could save a lot of money!

BT...Good luck to you on your quest!

"You" know what I've been going through lately, so you'll understand when I say that I feel for you. Hope it all works out.

If it makes you feel any better...The friggin government has cut overtime in order to support the war effort. Just when I was starting to get caught up from the unemployed period. It's bad all over BT. Just try to hang in there the best you can.
wink.gif

Back