Lego-Style Islamic Terrorist Figurine Sparks Outrage

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
hahaha ahahaha Who needs an Avatar?!

FOXNews.com - Lego-Style Islamic Terrorist Figurine Sparks Outrage - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

1_61_terrorist_lego3.jpg

I don't see the problem you don't like it don't buy it for your kid or don't let him have one in his collection???

I don't see where they make the Islamic connection. Is it the yellow face? Now if he had a machette and was beheading the white faced lego guy..........nope still don't see a religious reference.

theyve made "badguy" toys ever since Don was a kid:laugh: this aint any dif. gi joe has to beat up somebody:thumbsup:

this is great and destined to be the new cabbage patch doll. I am ordering mine today!
Posted via Mobile Device

The jarring toy has outraged the British Muslim organization known as the Ramadhan Foundation, which called the figurine "absolutely disgusting," according to Sky News.

How come you dont hear these idiots say this when one of their brothers blows up innocent people?

The jarring toy has outraged the British Muslim organization known as the Ramadhan Foundation, which called the figurine "absolutely disgusting," according to Sky News.

How come you dont hear these idiots say this when one of their brothers blows up innocent people?
Do I need to spell that one out for your? :rofl: they did make the company rich this season... makes you wonder if maybe they are not in bed together...

Ok, you make this toy and we will raise hell... the infidels with flock to buy your cool toy and you split the profits with us ok? or do we have to bomb your store?

Where on their site does it say Islamic Terrorist? Jeeze these arabs are too uptight. From what I understand, it is just a "BrickArms Bandit - 'Mr. White'" as they title it (unless it was changed?). ANYways, I definitely have to get me one of these! :lol::rofl: $14 is a little high though

Last edited:
Back