stabbing at party about a dead rapper

:rofl: My idol was a dirt bag and you are gonna stab me? how dare you....

You got any swiss?

Whats typical is the media, Notice that they had to throw out that it was at
an after party of a movie about slain rapper B.I.G. and no other details.
They only tell you the parts they think will draw attention or get rating
and even some will run and link to websites so other people can see and just assume why it happend.:whistle:

That sammich offer still on the table? I'll bring the beer :beerchug:

Seriously, though, is anyone really surprised about this? I miss Dimebag and Cliff Burton, but I'm not about to stab anybody over it.

Wow never saw that one coming...someone please pass the mustard and another :beerchug:

Whats typical is the media, Notice that they had to throw out that it was at
an after party of a movie about slain rapper B.I.G. and no other details.
They only tell you the parts they think will draw attention or get rating
and even some will run and link to websites so other people can see and just assume why it happend.:whistle:

prolly because nobody was talking and/or split the scene?

Remember all, a sammich ain't a sammich without the tangy zip of Miracle Whip.

Oh, and don't go to ghetto parties and expect to not get stabbed. Consider the company you keep.

"I am mo gangsta than you iz, so I'z gonna stab you to prove it. Yo."

People get stabbed in lots of places for lots of reasons. Last time I checked, Canarsie wasnt even the ghetto . . .

But I suppose we can all make up innuendos and generalizations about each other based on where we live, are from or the choices we make. God forbid any of it be factual or true (kind of like Archie Bunker)

:moon::moon:

Since noone offered me one, Ill make my own sammich . . .:rofl:

People get stabbed in lots of places for lots of reasons. Last time I checked, Canarsie wasnt even the ghetto . . .

But I suppose we can all make up innuendos and generalizations about each other based on where we live, are from or the choices we make. God forbid any of it be factual or true (kind of like Archie Bunker)
yeah everyone knows rappers rap about "try to love 1 another right now" and respect your woman, she's precious. they dont rap about shooting cops. they actually hunt and donate the meat to the hungry.

venison sammich anyone?:whistle:

:moon::moon:

Since noone offered me one, Ill make my own sammich . . .:rofl:

I guess, heck all the kids in my area carry razors for cutting blunts :banghead:

Back