Sad day in Washington... Four officers ambushed and killed.

Just heard the person of interest is barricaded in a house in south Seattle. Law Enforcement working towards resolution.

Sorry to say, but I hope the resolution isn't peaceful.

If the guy makes it out of there alive he will be a hero in prison.

Here's to his slow and painful death without any other innocent people being harmed. :beerchug:

With the introduction of less lethal weapons and negotiators, especially when hostages aren't involved, law enforcement typically just waits it out and it doesn't end in death.

Yeay I am Sure the Fact that the Suspect Shoter is about a 35 - 40 Year Old Black Man had Nothing to do with that Comment. :moon:

Will not fight another mans fight, but I think it had everything to do with the attack. Often gang initiations include sensless murders. Actually the fact that the man is 35 - 40 years of age would tend to exclude him. A little old to be starting in a gang. Race has nothing to do with gangs. I believe the Angels are predominantly white, along with skin heads, etc.

Being the parents of a police officer, you have no idea how this type of stuff hits home. My wife was terribly upset all day yesterday when she heard this report! We talk to our son everyday after his shift--you just never know the crazy stuff that happens out there. Our prayers go out to the families of those 4 officers!

It is a sad day when we loose 4 people in a senseless killing like this. I pray everyday when my brother goes on duty as an officer.

Lakewood is only 20 miles north of Olympia where I live. This really hit home for me as I frequent Lakewood quite often. A sad day indeed.

If my memeory serves me properly, I remember Mit Romney criticizing Mike Huckaby during the election for the pardon of this guy when he was governor of Arkansas?

Sad, sad day here. The entire community is in morning!

Well I know a lot of you are upset! What I can tell you is this though, I am not surprised. The world changes and people fear things that use to not be feared and fear not things that were feared. Take that and think about it!

Well I know a lot of you are upset! What I can tell you is this though, I am not surprised. The world changes and people fear things that use to not be feared and fear not things that were feared. Take that and think about it!

I'm not sure what to think about your statement ???

Personally, I'm not afraid of anything different today than 30 years ago.. What are you referring too ?? These types of crimes have happened throughout history, committed by all races at one time or another.. Is that what you are hinting at ?? A race issue ??

I'm not sure what to think about your statement ???

Personally, I'm not afraid of anything different today than 30 years ago.. What are you referring too ?? These types of crimes have happened throughout history, committed by all races at one time or another.. Is that what you are hinting at ?? A race issue ??

Well what I mean is the generation to generation there is changes not only race wise but in other way also. It relates to everything jobs, social life and so on. 30 years ago people had a fear of law enforcement and government officials. People even feared their managers at work. Those days are long gone! Times are changing and there is nothing we can do about it. That is what I am saying. It applies on so many levels.

Well what I mean is the generation to generation there is changes not only race wise but in other way also. It relates to everything jobs, social life and so on. 30 years ago people had a fear of law enforcement and government officials. People even feared their managers at work. Those days are long gone! Times are changing and there is nothing we can do about it. That is what I am saying. It applies on so many levels.

I got ya.. :beerchug: I thought maybe you were referring to something in particular that I wasn't picking up on..

Yeah, it is interesting to see the changes that have taken place over the years. I think people are seriously getting fed up with all the government BS, etc.. Lots more folks standing up to it these days.. With this guy in particular, sounds from most accounts like a mental disorder as opposed to just plain hatred or revenge. He has done terrible stuff to lots of people, including his own family...

When I saw him in the old new interview when his rental property got damaged he did not give any signs of being capable of what he did. Guess you never can tell the inner workings from the outside.

Life is life,I can't believe you all think it's right that he is dead....hmmm hope none of you ever have a mental breakdown or something tradgic in life turns you against what you believe in today...what is 1 of theten commandments?Are you know better than God to decide?You'll better start rethinking what your beliefs were before this day...

Back