Lee's Performance vs RC's Performance

Well I went down to Lee’s and got the bike dynoed and the flashed. I’m kind of in between on my verdict. Let me start off by saying the weather was terrible (cold and raining) so I did not ride the bike before I left. Got down there we talked and I told him I wanted to get the most out of what I had ( 06, air box mod, BMC filter, pair block-off,16f 42r gearing, Stretched and lowered). He suggested I add all short stacks to give me more on the top end. I didn’t have a pc or any other add- on’s so he said he would have to tune it with a Yosh box. I came out a little after he started and watched him do his thing. Bike sounded better, pulled stronger, looked like it wanted to come off the dyno lol. He made about 5 pulls and tweaked the ecu in between each one to get it solid. He could have tweaked it more but like I said the weather was cold and he didn’t want to tweak it for that so he left some variable in it for that. Now for my con: I get my print out and it is only for the end result 172hp and 104ft torque. I asked what was the before and he said he didn’t have the before he threw a map on it and started to tune from there. I know there was an increase but I can’t say how much. In between one of the pulls he did while he went in to tweak it I did see 168hp ( I think it was the 3rd or 4th one when I looked on the screen).I got home and took a quick spin(less than 10min) it being cold and all. Bike does feel better, and throttle is smoother, but I couldn’t get the full effect out of it. All in all I can say, other than me not knowing how much I gained,I’m happy with the results/ feel of the bike.

172/104.... i guess thats decent...
aftermarket exhaust??
how long did it take?
what cost?

and thanks for gettin back to us!:thumbsup:

172/104.... i guess thats decent...
aftermarket exhaust??
how long did it take?
what cost?

and thanks for gettin back to us!:thumbsup:

Oh yeah I forgot abou the exhaust( full muzzy). Between him dynoing and dealing with a few other customers I was in an out in about 3 1/2 hrs.
Total was $410. 250 for tune, 60 for stacks and labor, 100 for flash. oh and you are welcome.:beerchug:

sweet!
you get that RussellJ? i'm thinkin i may need to stick with the lee...
RC's wants a little more and i'm not feelin all that good about the quality level of their work... nobody seems to have been there for the ecu tune... on the other hand they are a dynojet dyno tuner.... aw heck... i dont know...

sweet!
you get that RussellJ? i'm thinkin i may need to stick with the lee...
RC's wants a little more and i'm not feelin all that good about the quality level of their work... nobody seems to have been there for the ecu tune... on the other hand they are a dynojet dyno tuner.... aw heck... i dont know...

I was in the same boat and just said flippit and went with Lee's because he's been doing it for so long. He also said he is going to treat your bike like it was his and do it right. He is a down to earth type guy to. He als o said I would like the results if not let him know.:cheerleader:

that almost sounds like a 'satisfaction guaranteed' to me... think i'm sold! thanks a ton!

U dont need to go to a dyno. tell me what U have and I can send U the perfect map.
I owned a dyno and there is way to much hype the goes with them.

Oh yeah I forgot abou the exhaust( full muzzy). Between him dynoing and dealing with a few other customers I was in an out in about 3 1/2 hrs.
Total was $410. 250 for tune, 60 for stacks and labor, 100 for flash. oh and you are welcome.:beerchug:

You got Jacked 100 bucks for flash man there getting rich off you guys no need to charge you for flashing thats how they map it. :banghead:
Man $410 for 4 hp what a rip off. Wow $100 per hp not thats what I call getting rich.

U dont need to go to a dyno. tell me what U have and I can send U the perfect map.
I owned a dyno and there is way to much hype the goes with them.

Oh really? A perfect map? Prove this and you will have many of us intrigued...

I have over 600 maps and atleast 500 for busa's. I own a shop. just need to know pipe,filter etc... and I have it. I have tune bike in all weather even in aruba. to canada.

ok i'm curious...

still dont know what format: pc3 or flash?

i got an '05, small airbox mod w/ a bmc, full hmf, pair valve mod, and a pc3 and a flash harness...

i'll try out your claim...:thumbsup:

Back