Leathers for a great price

WOW, $475 for a full custom one piece with CE Certified padding? that rocks! I have seen some off the shelf stuff at the price but a custom fitted? crap.. more like double that...

would sure like to see some of his stuff in person..

I need a back protector and he has them as well... any comments on what I should or should not get?

Last edited:
Some guys from LRRSRACING.COM use them and say they are very good for the price.

Some suits have been crash tested and hold up very well according to the riders. :thumbsup:

Some guys from LRRSRACING.COM use them and say they are very good for the price.

Some suits have been crash tested and hold up very well according to the riders. :thumbsup:
a couple more track days for me and I will decide on whether I am going to invest in a one piece (if I continue to go play)

don't get frank Thomas ... Spend a little more and get something better
Posted via Mobile Device

I am think when it comes time to invest in a set of these myself his designes and colors are to my liking and from what I have read there has yet to be anything bad said about his suits

he contracts the actual construction over-seas.....there is a guy in cali that does this also, called tilt-leathers.

the only drawback i can see is the long wait for your stuff.....

Right now New Enough has leather pants for $150 in the bargain basement deals

I just totally forgot what this thread was all about due to Evil_keeps_me_young's sig pic. I had seen the video before, but oh man, very nice. :thumbsup:

? Would it make sense to buy leathers even if you're not a racer ? Cause I want to get some but don't know if I should since you'll never catch me on a drag strip.

? Would it make sense to buy leathers even if you're not a racer ? Cause I want to get some but don't know if I should since you'll never catch me on a drag strip.

Having leathers has nothing to do with going to the drag strip or to trackdays it is all about protection. I wear a 2 pc when I am out riding most of the time just for the simple fact that if I go down or something of that nature I am protected I like my skin and hate road rash with a passion. Here is a Pic of me and couple of the other guys I ride with notice we all have something in common :poke:

9O4Y3310.jpg

Having leathers has nothing to do with going to the drag strip or to trackdays it is all about protection. I wear a 2 pc when I am out riding most of the time just for the simple fact that if I go down or something of that nature I am protected I like my skin and hate road rash with a passion. Here is a Pic of me and couple of the other guys I ride with notice we all have something in common :poke:

Thanks! By the way I wasn't trying to be smart or anything. I just want to get me a set

Hey Guys.
Im Dave, the owner of Spartan. Not to spam or anything :whistle:, but if anybody has any questions about my stuff, I'd be happy to assist. :thumbsup:

That guy in the middle sure looks familiar :whistle:

Back