Great deal on Leathers!

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
I posted this up in Merchandise, but I figured I would put it here for so more folks will see it.

If any of you are looking for some leathers, these are on close out at new enough.

I don't think you can find a BRAND NEW 2 pc leather combo for $445 anywhere. The MSRP for the combo is $780.

I do not personally own this set, but I know Revlis likes Teknic, and if newenough says they are good, the are good!
I paid 485 for my JRs, a bit more, but I really like Joe Rocket. If this deal had existed, I probably wouldve jumped on it.

Since its such a good deal, I had to share it with the board.

-Bill

-------------------------------------- ---------------------

We Have the Teknic Violator on Sale
Early this year, our distributor offered us a great price on Teknic's '05 Violator jacket if we took them all. We did, and recently we learned that there will be no more of this style manufactured for '05. So we find ourselves with an exclusive jacket for a great price.

We still have most sizes and colors available, so check the drop down menu on the product's page to see what's left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teknic Violator Leather Sport Jacket
I personally like the styling of this jacket. I think the silver leather along with the popular bike colors really looks sharp. Its made from heavy leather and you get CE approved armor pieces from Knox--a leader in the motorcycle armor business. The armor is a a hybrid design offering energy absorbing dense foam with a hard plastic shell securely sewn on top. It feels very robust. The back pad is a notch above what you normally get with a sport jacket too.

MSRP: $399.95, Now $219

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teknic "Sport" Leather Pants
Need leather sport pants to go with the jacket? Have a look at these. Excelent fit and materials for a very competitive price. You get very nice Knox knee armor too.
The jacket is equipped with a zipper connection and so are the pants, so you can use these pants with the jacket as a 2pc race suit.

MSRP: $279.95, Now $225

As always, thanks for your patronage...

Paul Thompson, Owner
New Enough Motorcycle Leathers

email: mailing.list@newenough.com
phone: 888-530-7351
web: http://www.newenough.com

they look cool... but never will get it in my size
sad.gif

Back