KNOW ANY GOOD COPS?

Don’t worry DP to my hero the Falcon this is pedestrian he was a member of the SF community. I wish I could ask him how his team set up their mission and execution paragraphs for amphibious raids in the team op order. From what I have heard team guys can slap those together like clutch plates on an MX bike. Speaking of bikes I wonder how he modified his fender? This is all probably classified though.

It looks terminal and it's time to send FC to Baylor Hospital for a once over by Dr Kavorkian. Then we can ride our busa's in a parade to honor him/her.

Stinking Rain :)

Turbo and D.P.
Thank you very much for backing me up, I really wish I could have read this post earlier that was posted about FalconCop and I being one and the same. I have been really busy this past couple of days working with the Secret Service, Seattle P.D.Swat team and our Motors unit. We are preparing for the World Trade Organization coming to Seattle in Nov./Dec. Long days and short nights don't give me time to read all the posts. I can assure those here we are NOT,NOT NOT the same. I grew up in So Calif. and moved to the N.W. 20 years ago. I can't even find New Jersey on a map. Again thanks for the support, I really do appreciate it.

KUDO'S to you both. :)
FF-O

Falcon, I probably should not engage you in this discussion as your are my mentor and hero but I am on a boring conference call right now so I will spew some nonsense. Your comparison of yourself to a doctor in your last post could be described as comparing “apples and orangesâ€￾ if you were actually engaging participants in a philosophical discussion. A doctor takes a Hippocratic oath which means that he or she will care for their patients to the best of their ability (this is a gross oversimplification of the oath itself you should read it some time it is interesting). You took an oath to uphold the law (this is another oath you should read to yourself sometime, it might help you to maintain your professional bearing, which will improve your self-esteem). Therefore when a doctor treats their child for free they are not violating their oath as a doctor because the Hippocratic oath does not stipulate a specific fee structure. When you raised your hand as a police officer you swore that you would uphold the law. In order to uphold the law you must obey the law as well. Therefore when you speed off duty you are violating your oath. When you brag about it on the boards you are violating the trust of citizens like myself who expect you to set the standard. To speed and be a police officer is human. To speed and brag about it is sort of pathetic.

A philosopher once said “Any man can attain right reason and virtue with the proper guideâ€￾ Are you a guide or are you a lost tourist? We all learn from each other?

End of Philosophy 101

Hey REALCOP, what makes you think that F.C. and I are the same person?
Just curious is all.

The one the only.
FF-O

RealCop - if you read the old posts you will find that we had this clown pegged quiet a while back. Now most of us are just kicking back to watch the circus! Entertainment: It makes the work day go by faster! :)

Lets take a shorter version of the IQ test posted above. Answer true or false:

1) The word "vein", as in "blood vein", can also be spelled "vain", as in "that person was very vain" or "Don't Pop a Vain".

If you answered TRUE, then you too can be inducted into the "They don't come any dumber" club.

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 16 September 1999).]

Hey Real Cop<< I really loose Sleep Cause you think I'm Not on the Job. LOL )))) Spare me. Who gives a poop what you think :) Stay safe regardless Check your Six.

Ninja To answer your Question

GS-450-
GS-550
Yamaha Maxim-X
GS-1100
GS-1150
CBR-1000
Harley Sportster
Harley Road King

Hayabusa

People Don't be so friggin uptight,,loosen up,relax,Chill out & and not be so defensive.

161 ®

I would take some Valium Falcon but I don't have any. You need a prescription to buy them. I don't have a therapist so could you ask yours for some extras and send them to me?

Sorry about calling you a dirtbag that was out of line it isn't your fault you can't spell. Here is a web site that can help.
http://www.hookedonphonics.com/

Nothing personal only busting you.

When are you going to share your fender mod?

What other bikes have you owned prior to the busa?

REALCOP, thanks I guess. I screw with enough people daily and I really don't feel the need to do it when I get home. After 12 solid hours on the KZ1000 today I'm tired. Damn those things, they are so friggin uncomfortable, but we just won't switch the the BMW, they cost way too much. You know how most government agencies are, they will spend twenty dollars to save a buck. But at least it's new, only one month old and allready 3000 miles and we don't ride all day most of the time. Except today, 287 miles. Most of you should be happy, I didn't write one ticket today. Holy crap, I'm getting too soft. D.P. help me !!!!! I'm losin' it here!!! AH, three days off, then I'll go back and anilelate em'. No more Mr. nice guy :) :) On Monday a whole new attitude I tell ya. Yes sir I'll do em for 5 over, ah what the hell, I'll doem' for 5 under.
OH GOD MAKE IT STOP, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I THINK I'M CATCHING F.C. DISEASE, Get it off meeeeeeeeee.

Sorry F.C., it's been another one of those days, you know.
I just haven't had dinner yet. I'll go away quietly now...

Five-O...just a little detective work to see how you and FC responded. I expected as much from FC, but I apoligize for using your username to bait both of you. It was just a hunch, albeit a longshot, but mostly I wanted to see how FC responded. He is getting more and more obvious as to what his occupation ISN'T!

Back